143

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 143

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Zhou Qian suddenly felt a powerful coercion, and involuntarily knelt on the ground, and so did Shao Zhan next to him. Shao Zhan raised his head and asked, "Wang, why?"

The Zombie King snorted coldly and said, "The small movements behind me will restrain me a little." "Do you really think you don't know what they're doing in private? It's just that Qi Xin's worried expression is quite good, so he let them go. Now it seems that he is still too indulgent to them, and he dares to kill Qi Xin in front of him.

The two hurriedly said, "Yes, yes."

Qi Xin didn't know what the Zombie King was doing, because she had already left the cabin. The chalet has only two rooms, a study and a bedroom. The Zombie King would occasionally rest in the bedroom, and Qi Xin naturally didn't dare to go, so he had to leave the cabin whether he really wanted to rest or leave. Qi Xin didn't care about leaving the Zombie King, the book said that women need to go shopping to vent when they are in a bad mood. Qixin should have gone shopping, but what is shopping? The Zombie King said he didn't know, so let's look for it in the book. The book says that men should not know nothing, and that it is the learned men who can attract the attention of women.

Therefore, the so-called coldness of the zombie king is not easy to talk to because of the reason for pretending to be "erudite". As the saying goes: a woman's heart is a needle. In fact, the heart of the zombie king is also a needle under the sea.

Late at night, everyone was asleep except for a few people who were keeping vigil. Xi Lala Jiufang Qi said: "I want to go to make it convenient, you help me guard it."

Jiufang Qi got up and followed behind Xi.

The other vigilers showed expressions of surprise, and no one asked them why a man and a woman went out together, because these two men were husband and wife. Women are considerate, distressed that men are not in good health, and specially plead to dispense with men's training. Men are not bad for women, and it can be seen along the way, no matter whether it can be effective or not, they always stand in front of women when they encounter danger, so there are not many couples who never give up. What else can the little couple do if they leave in the middle of the night, before leaving, the two were close together, and everyone understands how to solve the pain of lovesickness. It's not easy along the way, so let them relax on the last night. The people on the night watch looked at each other and smiled understandingly.

If Xi knew about this idea, he would definitely say that they were all brain emperors.

Xi looked at the people behind him who couldn't see the night watchman and said, "It's safe here, you can eat something quickly."

"I'm not hungry." Jiu Fang Qi took out the food from the space and handed it to Xi. "I watch, you eat."

"No, I'm full. Eat quickly, your health is not good, and when will you be able to make up for it if you don't eat again?

Jiu Fangqi said lightly: "I can't make it back." "This injury won't heal, but it doesn't have any effect, and she can still rely on the little strength she has left to protect her.

Xi said with a pale face: "How can you say that! Eat more good and your body will recover! Eat something and don't talk nonsense in the future. "I only have this family left, what if I don't have him, Xi to having someone by my side, if I am left behind again, I don't know if I can adapt."