281

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 281

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing said: "Assign you a new assistant tomorrow, and I'll make another cameo appearance today."

Dr. Wu did not ask He Qing's identity or the origin of the pill, which was one of the reasons why He Qing was willing to take her in. A smart woman is not necessarily unlikable, it depends on where she is smart, and it is still very pleasing in some places.

When Mu Hua came back, he naturally wouldn't see He Qing at first sight, so he smoothly darkened his face.

Shen Xu and the others didn't need to think about it to know what was going on, Shen Xu secretly pointed in one direction.

There is no fair saying that it is because he is afraid that some people will make a small report behind his back, and the current boss may be grateful to him, but when the sister-in-law wants to teach him a lesson, the boss cliff beats him in turn. It's hard to do thankless things, but you can't do it, and if you don't do it, you will probably be beaten now.

Mu Hua walked in the direction that Shen Xu pointed, and then walked to the front of a large tent.

These are all injured people, what is He Qing doing here? Could it be, injured?

Mu Hua didn't care about hiding his strength at this time, and rushed in with an acceleration. The others only felt a gust of wind blowing, and they couldn't see a person passing by him.

Just after an operation, He Qing was standing in front of the operating table with blood on his hands.

Mu Hua grabbed He Qing and asked, "Who did it?"

He Qing didn't react for a while, "Huh?

Mu Hua's body trembled slightly, "Who hurt you." The trembling was because Mu Hua was prefabricating his anger, he was afraid that he would scare He Qing, which was why he hugged He Qing, not wanting He Qing to see his expression.

He Qing said with a smile and a smile: "This is not my blood."

"Huh?" Mu Hua let go of He Qing.

He Qing stretched out his hand in front of Mu Hua and said, "Look, there are no scars at all."

"Ahem." Dr. Wu coughed.

He Qing hurriedly pushed Mu Hua away.

"You are?" Mu Hua raised an eyebrow and looked at Dr. Wu. A woman I haven't seen before, is it a seduction of a daughter-in-law? Seeing that her daughter-in-law was just shy and didn't mean to drive her away, was it interesting to her?

Dr. Wu said, "I'm the doctor here, are you his other half?" "It's definitely a strong man, and it's not ordinary. This person is not ordinary, but so what, it has nothing to do with him, does it?

Mu Hua nodded, grabbed He Qing's waist possessively and said, "This is my daughter-in-law."

He Qing pushed Mu Hua away with a dark face: "I want my daughter-in-law to go outside to find a woman." "Isn't talking at home enough? I still want to come out and be embarrassed, I still want to say that I am like a woman when I am pressed by others, and He Qing is even more angry when I think about it.