71

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 71

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing: I understand your sister, didn't you see Mu Hua's face change?

"Huh?" Bei Tang Yi looked at Mu Hua in surprise, "Could it be that he also likes that girl?"

He Qing's face turned cold, and he asked in a cold voice, "Who are you?"

Mu Hua patted the arm of Bei Tang Yi on He Qing's shoulder and said: "Bei Tang Yi, graduated from a famous university in the United States, and has a double doctorate in biology and chemistry. Focus on genetic mutations, am I right? Dr. North Tang Elb?

Bei Tang Yi pushed open the door and said, "Please take a seat."

He Qing asked in a low voice, "Mu Hua, do you know him?"

"I don't know each other, but I've heard of it, Bei Tangyi is very low-key, even I have only heard of it, and I haven't seen his photos."

He Qing said silently: "It's really not suitable to be high-profile when you look like this. If it weren't for what Mu Hua said, he would definitely not believe that this beautiful man in front of him was so powerful.

Mu Hua raised his eyebrows, "Do you like it?"

He Qing was silent, "It's just appreciation..."What I like is not a man, but Mu Hua happens to be a man. Okay, completely indifferent to other men.

Mu Hua commented: "The eldest lady, you can also take a look."

Bei Tang Yi asked coldly: "Have you said enough!" "Is it really good to say bad things in front of others? Do you really think you can't hear anything?

He Qing innocently touched his nose and said, "Well, it's almost." You please. "You've lowered your voice, huh? How can I hear it.

Akatsuki said, "The body of the Alien was modified when it mutated, so it has better hearing.

Strangers? He Qing looked at Bei Tang Yi, "Are you an alien?"

"If you're not mistaken, your ability should be mind reading."

He Qing looked at Mu Hua in surprise, can he guess the ability? It's amazing.

Bei Tang Yi did not evade, and said calmly: "That's right, my ability is indeed mind reading.

Only then did He Qing remember what Bei Tang Yi had just said, "What do you know?" "Heavy work, space, spiritual spring water, these things cannot be exposed. Plants are fine, they can be disguised as mutated wood abilities, and other things are not easy to fool. If it is known, it will cause a lot of trouble, and a trace of murderous intent flashed in He Qing's eyes.

Bei Tang Yi said impatiently: "You can only read your mind when you have physical contact, and you can only hear what you thought at the time, so I don't know your secret."

"You know I have a secret, and you still say you don't know?" He Qing was in the space Sunflower, and Sunflower No. 1 and No. 2 suddenly appeared in front of He Qing.

Mu Hua pressed He Qing's shoulder and said, "Relax, what he said is not false." "Mu Hua doesn't think that just by touching someone else's body, he can learn all the memories of the other party. After all, He Qing's secret is too amazing, even if he knows it, he will lose his temper, let alone someone else, Bei Tang Yi didn't mean to be surprised, so Mu Hua concluded that he didn't know.