End

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 285

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Curtis instantly had a bad feeling, "Or is it because of the food?"

Kathy: "The fruit is delicious. They also found the flowers that bloomed in the fire, but they wouldn't let me taste them.

Curtis raised his forehead, "When did you become interested in flowers?"

Casey winked, "But both fruits and flowers are useful for the body."

Useful for the body? That's good news. It is said that the people here used to eat food a long time ago, but then it was changed to a nutritional supplement, and there is no record of how it changed. Curtis also thought about improving his diet, but the food was really useless to them, so he gave up. It may have been an opportunity, and Curtis had an idea in an instant, "Do you need my help?"

"Can you persuade them?"

Curtis nodded.

"That's great, you help me."

Curtis said, "But I'm paid.

Casey asked, "What pay?"

Curtis pointed to the corners of his mouth, "Why don't you kiss me?"

Casey was stunned, what!

Curtis lowered his head and kissed the corner of Casey's mouth, "It's the same if I kiss you, I've already collected the reward, so I'll help you with your business."

Curtis disappeared in front of Casey.

Casey reached out and touched her lips sluggishly, and was really kissed.

"Hello."

He Qing was taken aback, and only breathed a sigh of relief after seeing that it was Curtis. "Hello."

Curtis said, "You can ascend now, do you want to leave this world?"

Mu Hua said: "We won't leave, you go."

He Qing compounded, "That is, your world is not as good as ours here."

Curtis said, "What if I give you the right to come back at any time?"

He Qing asked, "Why?"

Curtis: "It's simple, I have the conditions. You can reach all the worlds as you like, but of course, as long as you ascend the time limit is of little use to you. My condition is to find food for me that has energy, like the fruit you gave to Casey.

He Qing smiled and said, "Is it just for Casey?"

Curtis: "It doesn't hurt you guys anyway, does it?"

He Qing looked at Mu Hua, and arrived at all the worlds at will, which sounded very good.

Mu Hua saw the expectation in He Qing's eyes, and said connivingly: "We promise."

"Well, then, I'm waiting for you out of the world."

  接下来就是飞升了,飞升要经历雷劫的洗礼,不过两人都不把雷劫放在眼里就是了。直接召来雷云,在雷电劈了一天一夜之后两人终于成功飞升。

  他们不知道的是修真界沸腾了,这可是雷劫啊,已经有很久没有人达到这样的高度了。现在竟然忽然有人冒出来渡劫,真是太不可思议了,就是不知道能不能成功。

  雷劫停止之后就有人找了过去,地面焦黑,没有尸体,成功飞升了。

  正如之前所说,两人飞升之后得到了穿梭所有世界的权力,他们也不急着返回原本的世界,反正时间可以随意穿梭。就是在外面过了十年也可以回到原本的世界他们刚离开的时间。

So everyone was happy, and Curtis was happy that he was about to discover the truth. Casey was glad to have plenty of food. He Qing and Mu Hua are happy for the countless funs in the future.

Without He Qing and Mu Hua, the world is business as usual.

As Mu Hua said, the world cannot be static.

The era of agriculture lasted for a hundred years before it stopped, and most people at this time had abilities, no, at this time, abilities were no longer called abilities, but were called gifted. The talent given by God, the talent awakens at the age of ten, the gifted child is favored, and the child without the talent is treated relatively poorly.

The use of crystal nuclei has also reached another level, and at this time it is not only used for daily necessities. The crystal nucleus replaces all kinetic energy, and daily life is inseparable from the crystal nucleus.

As for zombies, mutant animals, and mergers. They have developed into other races. However, the war did not break out, and the Quartet has maintained a delicate balance. This is also a miracle, after all, war has not befallen this world for a long time.

First ChapterPrevious Chapter 285/285Back to Table of Contents Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel