138

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 138

Author:silent Label: Modern times

When I walked into the kitchen, I smelled the smell of rice, Xiaobao and the gray cat took a deep breath at the same time, it was so fragrant~

The tiger looked at the man and the cat with disdain, and then walked out of the kitchen. The code name of one man and one cat in the tiger's mind has completely become a stupid and deceitful human and a disgraced demon.

Speaking of the code name, I have to say that the tiger is active in the heart, under the calm + lazy appearance of the tiger, in fact, it is a good memory for all people? code name. For example, the stupid landlord. The rich man of the land means guarding a lot of good things but not knowing how to appreciate them, especially referring to He Qing, how spicy and spicy and precious spiritual spring water is not known to cherish, it is simply stupid! Another example, the fox with X. The fox here doesn't mean charming, it refers to cunning, it refers to a certain boss who is dark in his heart and serious on the surface.

The appearance of the tiger did not affect the appetite of one person and one cat, and the kitchen man served a large bowl of rice and handed it to Xiaobao. Xiaobao hurriedly stretched out his hands to catch it, and as for the gray cat, he was already squatting on top of Xiaobao's head with interest.

He Qing and Mu Hua were studying the drawings, that is, the structural diagram of the base.

The two of them already knew the news of Qi Xin's disappearance, but Mu Hua didn't worry too much, how could the people he brought out be bullied by others, as for bullying people? This is not in the scope of Mu Hua's consideration.

He Qing said: "I feel that I should dig a tunnel, just like it was on TV. "When it was under siege, especially at the Royal Palace. Coming out of the tunnel to the wild, don't be too easy to use. If the base encounters a situation with the base in City C, don't panic and leave in line from the tunnel. This can reduce the casualties of ordinary people, and the tunnel must be dug farther, otherwise it will still be discovered.

Mu Hua looked at He Qing with a smile, "Aren't you afraid that mutant animals have earth-based abilities?"

Dirt ability? Halfway through the escape, he was discovered, and then the tunnel was blocked! He Qing hurriedly said: "You can't use the tunnel, it's too dangerous!"

Mu Hua said slowly: "It's not that it can't be used, but this tunnel must not be built in a normal way." I don't think that tiger is ordinary, maybe there's something that can isolate the detection of abilities. "Mu Hua is very good at exploiting all the potential of labor, that tiger is not in the same state as usual when fighting, he must be hiding something. What could it be? Mu Hua said that he could dig slowly.

Speaking of tigers, He Qing wants to laugh, tigers are so cute. He even thought that a glass of spiritual spring water every day was taking advantage of his own great advantage, and if he knew that he actually had a whole river, so many tigers would not know what he would think. I don't know if I will show a faint smug expression after getting the spiritual spring water every day.

Mu Hua said: "There is no rush in the authentic matter, and the bald earth ability is very good to build." And it's not appropriate to make the tunnels public, and it's enough for only a few people to know about them, so you can build the base first, and then build the tunnels after finding a way to shield the ability.