186-190

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 186

Author:silent Label: Modern times

In the cabin where the Zombie King originally lived, Shao Zhan sat on the seat where the Zombie King often sat and asked, "Where did you say the Zombie King went?"

Zhou Qian said: "Who knows, but it's okay like this." The Zombie King is not here, doesn't this belong to us?

Shao Zhan laughed twice and said, "Yes, even the faint coercion has disappeared. In the past, no matter where he went, there was coercion, did you say that the king failed to upgrade?

Zhou Qian: "Failed to upgrade?" It's possible. Even our actions failed to disturb the king, maybe it was..."

Shao Zhan: "I feel that the movements can be increased, and I can't wait to get into this world."

Zhou Qian chuckled, "Before again, there was still one person who didn't solve it, didn't he?"

Shao Zhan: "You say... Qixin?

Zhou Qian: "That's right, it is time for her to make her suffer a little if she sabotages our plans many times in front of the Zombie King."

Shao Zhan: "Without the Zombie King, I see who can protect her." I'm going to get her out of now.

Zhou Qian said, "Wait.

Shao Zhan asked suspiciously, "You ask for love?"

Zhou Qian: "Of course not, how can we use a small role to take action personally." It was an accident to let her run away last time, and this time sending two seventh-order zombies can definitely solve her. It's finally time to relax, don't you want to have a good time?

Shao Zhan: "Enjoy? Of course to enjoy.

Zhou Qian: "Let's go to the center, where there are the most people.

Shao Zhan: "Okay.

Night.

He Qing couldn't fall asleep over and over, and Mu Hua finally couldn't look at it and knocked him down.

He Qing's mind was in chaos after he finished, and sure enough, there was nothing left on his mind.

Mu Hua hugged He Qing to sleep happily, really! Do you have to be obedient? If you want to, just say it, don't say how you know. (Typical take advantage and sell well.) )

The next day, the training began, and in less time the open space was full of people.

To paraphrase a tiger, it is: stupid humans.

Faced with the scene at this time, Shen Xu and the others were gearing up and excited. Turn over the slave and sing the song with wood! After so many years, I finally got out.

Among the trainees, Xi and Jiufang Qi were impressively listed.

The reason for Xi's participation does not need to be explained, that is, to increase combat effectiveness.

Jiu Fangqi's original intention was to just stand aside and take a look, and he naturally had his own way of attacking.

But! Jiu Fangqi's body turned around, and the people in the base saw it. Be in good health and do not participate in training. That's the worst thing to do!