7

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days: The Seed of Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 7

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Okay."

When He Qing left suddenly, because he felt that there was a change in the space, he inexplicably wanted to enter the space to see, but naturally he couldn't enter Mu Hua's house, and the things in the space couldn't be exposed for the time being. After He Qing went home, he entered the space, only to see that the seeds sown in the space had sprouted, and the vigorous small shoots were spread on the field, which looked particularly gratifying.

This is the first time to grow vegetables, but I didn't expect it to be successful, He Qing walked over and took a closer look. Although not obvious, there is a subtle surprise between the three acres of fields. The one acre on the right will grow better tomorrow than the other two. He Qing squatted down to take a closer look, and the small buds emitted by the one acre on the right were scarce, obviously not as many as the other two acres, but they looked more powerful, as if there was life. He Qing shook his head, it's really a strange idea, how can Cai Miao have life?

He Qing found a basin and filled the water from the creek to water the vegetables, and the watered vegetables became more tender. After pouring it all aside, He Qing walked out of the space, the problem of vegetables has been solved, and the rest is meat, and it is not okay to eat without meat. He Qing went out to the slaughterhouse, and the meat in the slaughterhouse was fresher than that in the supermarket, and most importantly, cheaper. There are only more than 30,000 left, and you have to save flowers.

He Qing ordered 20,000 fresh meat in one go, all kinds of meat, and asked the people from the slaughterhouse to send it to the warehouse. The slaughterhouse has a fresh truck, so He Qing is not worried that the meat will spoil. This time, He Qing did not leave, and went to the warehouse with the truck. After the truck left, He Qing directly locked the warehouse door, and this warehouse would not be needed in the future. The remaining more than 10,000 have to buy clothes.

Who knows how long the end times will last, whether it will be cold or hot, make some preparations in advance. He Qing took a taxi to the clothing wholesale market. There are still a few out-of-season clothing, He Qing selected a few styles that are practical, dirt-resistant, and not bright, and asked the store to find two sizes and wrap them round. After buying clothes, quilts, and underwear, He Qing suddenly saw an outdoor goods store. These things are very useful, wolf-eye flashlights, outdoor clothing, tents, and most importantly, weapons for self-defense.

I thought of everything, and I forgot to buy a weapon for self-defense, weapons are indispensable, although Mu Hua said that you can get a pistol, but the pistol has a sound, and the sound will attract zombies, and cold weapons are necessary. Think about the only 8,000 yuan left in the bank card, you can do without other things, and you must get a weapon in your hand.

He Qing walked into the store, the store was not too big, but there were a lot of things, they all looked like boutiques, there were no customers in the store, only a lazy young man lying on the cash register.

He Qing walked over and asked, "Do you have cold weapons here?"

The young man lazily pointed in one direction. He Qing walked over to check, just some daggers, multi-functional knives and the like, which can be used in normal times, but they are too short to deal with zombies.