79

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 79

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Bei Tang Yi is also strange about his hard-hearted heart, he should be sympathetic when he sees such a drama, why doesn't he feel sad at all this time? Bei Tang Yi shook his head and walked into the tent, the only person who can rely on himself is himself, he has known this truth for a long time, and this time he has confirmed this idea. Wang Ning looks like he is already an adult, and he has already opened a laboratory on his own at that time, so he is not young at such an age, what is the use of crying. Can't you live when your parents die? My parents are sound, but unfortunately I haven't enjoyed a day of pampering, so what's the difference between this and not having parents.

Wu Tian and Akatsuki shrugged their shoulders and got into the tent, it was time to rest after a long day's work, it was a long road.

Wu Tian kept scolding in his heart, and his face was still pitiful. "Sister, I'll go by myself if you want to go, as long as you still recognize me as a younger brother, I'll be very satisfied."

Xi sighed and said: "What do you say is not involved, I only have one relative, my sister said that going with you is going with you."

"No, my sister stays, and I can only suffer when I go back with me. I don't have enough food and clothing, and I don't even have a place to live, how can I bear to let my sister go back with me to suffer?

Xi asked in surprise, "Don't have a place to live?" What's going on?

"I was kicked out of the house after my parents died, and my sister must not go back with me."

Xi clenched her fists and said, "My sister will find a house to live in again."

Wang Ning smiled secretly in his heart, he had already taken the bait. "There are so many people there, we don't have food, even if we go back, we can only get a tent made of plastic, which is not warm or windy, so my sister should stay." I'm leaving, take care, sister. Wang Ning turned around and walked slowly back and forth.

Xi walked to He Qing and Mu Hua's tent and knelt down and said, "Please leave Wang Ning, as long as you leave him behind, I can do anything." It doesn't matter if you don't give him food, I can give him my share. It's okay to exchange my quota for him, I know I'm not qualified to say such things, please bring Wang Ning for the sake of getting along for a few days.

Mu Hua said coldly: "You also think too highly of yourself, and you are left because He Qing sympathizes with you." Do you think you're important in the team? You're just a cook, it's not a waste of time to find a new cook, and I'm sure there are a bunch of survivors scrambling to get your current spot. How can you cook, what can Wang Ning do? Do you want to stay and watch him act? If you don't want to do it, leave, don't talk a lot of nonsense here.

Xi's body shook and said, "I'm sorry to disturb, I'll leave."

He Qing said, "Wait.

Xi looked at the tent hopefully.

He Qing walked out of the tent and waved a bag of grain on the ground.

Xi said gratefully, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He Qing raised his eyes and looked at Wang Ning, who was moving step by step, and said: "Not everyone is worthy of your sincere treatment, if you can't stay here, you can go to the summer resort to find me."