64

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 64

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Mu Hua hugged He Qing from behind and held He Qing's hand to turn over the vegetables. He Qing was moved at first, but later... He waved Mu Hua away, threw the spatula in his hand to Mu Hua and said, "You do it yourself, I don't care."

Mu Hua touched his nose innocently, there is no way to do it, how can anyone really sit still. What Megumi Yanagishita said soundly sounded, maybe it was because she couldn't be women.

When He Qing walked out of the kitchen, Xiaobao was playing chess with the general, He Qing leaned over and asked, "Xiaobao can play chess?"

Xiaobao said: "No.

The general said to He Qing: "Come to a game?

He Qing waved his hand, "I don't know how to play chess."

"It's okay, I'll teach you."

Xiaobao got up and sat aside and said, "Brother, go down, Xiaobao will also help you."

He Qing had to sit down, and the general explained to He Qing in detail. After a while, He Qing was fascinated by it, it turned out that there was such a doorway in a small game of chess.

"Here."

He Qing put the chess pieces in his hand in the seat pointed by Mu Hua, and only after putting it down did He Qing see the doorway.

"Alive!" He Qing happily turned his head to look at Mu Hua.

Admiral: "A true gentleman who is silent when watching chess."

Mu Hua said: "I am not a gentleman.

He Qing got up and said, "Mu Hua is here." "I've lost three games, and I'm not careful at all.

Mu Hua sat down and said, "Teacher, please advise."

The admiral said, "Well, we haven't sat together and played chess for a long time. A new round?

Mu Hua said: "No, just this game, a quick solution."

Five minutes later, the admiral got up and said, "Eat, eat."

He Qing looked at Mu Hua with admiration: "It's amazing." "If you lose a few steps by yourself, Mu Hua turned defeat into victory and walked the dead end.

Mu Hua got up and said, "Serve food and eat, you want to learn from what I teach you."

"Okay." Speaking of which, I really don't have any interest, there is no signal, no TV, no Internet, and I haven't even learned to play chess without a broadcast.

After bringing the food to the table, the people who went out came back slowly, this time they had turned around the entire summer resort, and there was really not a single zombie found in the villa, I have to say that the rats in the villa were strong enough.

It's already evening after eating, and this time I'm sure there's no danger, and I can find a place to live at will.

Yin Ben pulled Zhuo Qian away early, and Mu Hua watched He Qing eat slowly intently.

He Qing:

Mu Hua put a few chopsticks and vegetables in He Qing's bowl, "Hurry up and eat."

After He Qing put down the chopsticks, he was pulled away by Mu Hua, Mu Hua pushed open a room at will, and put the bed in the room into the space and replaced it with a clean one.

Only then did He Qing remember what Mu Hua meant, "Do you want to be in such a hurry?"

Mu Hua pressed He Qing on the bed and asked, "You don't want to?" Well?

"I don't want to!"

"It's been so many days, I want to make amends."

"It's just that I don't want to be okay for a long time, and it's not easy to get rid of dissatisfaction.

"If you take the initiative once, of course you can refuse, but if I do it, it won't be so easy to dismiss. I'll take a shower first and give me the answer when I come out.

He Qing wanted to cry and lay on the bed without tears. It's too shameful to take the initiative and not to take the initiative ... He Qing shuddered, not wanting to have chrysanthemums.

"Have you figured it out?" Mu Hua lay sideways on the bed and looked at Mu Hua.

He Qing grabbed the quilt next to him and threw it at Mu Hua, "Why don't you wear clothes!"

Mu Hua said innocently: "I'm still going to take it off later, have you thought about it?"

"I'm going to take a shower!" He Qing hid in the space, the bath water was already prepared in the space, He Qing reached out to test the temperature of the water, and warmed it up.

After washing, He Qing squatted on the grass tangledly, and he didn't like either choice.

"Are you going to hide until dawn?"

He Qing looked up at Mu Hua pitifully.

Mu Hua hugged He Qing and said, "Has anyone told you that such eyes can arouse a man's desire even more."

He Qing stretched out his hand and grabbed Mu Hua's neck and asked flatteringly, "Can you not be like that."

Mu Hua raised his eyebrows: "Which one?"

He Qing gritted his teeth and said, "That's the kind of thing!"

"Which?"

He Qing glared at Mu Hua and said, "It's dirty!" I said don't do it!

Mu Hua put He Qing on the bed in the wooden house and said, "You are obviously very comfortable, and you clamp it every time..."

He Qing hurriedly covered Mu Hua's mouth, and said with a red face: "Don't say it, you have to do it."

First ChapterPrevious Chapter64/285Next ChapterFinal Chapter Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel