166-170

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 166

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Although Hanzidai didn't know what it was, he still thanked him gratefully. In fact, they were already very happy that they could agree to take Han Ziming in, not to mention that they cared about it from time to time, and Han Zidai was secretly glad that he didn't make a mistake.

If when I first saw them, I didn't say surrender, but battle... The consequence... Hanzi Dai didn't think that he could escape from them, and even the terrifying existence of the wood spirit was eliminated.

Han Zidai and Han Ziming went back to the room to study the spiritual spring water, and Qi Xin also left with Akatsuki, and the two of them have been inseparable for almost a year. As the only two women in the team, they are still good friends, so they naturally want to talk together about what happened after leaving.

After He Qing arranged the room for the machine spirit, he was pulled away by Mu Hua.

Mu Hua pushed open the door and closed the door after He Qing entered. He asked solemnly, "Can you tell me now?"

"Actually, there is nothing, the machine spirit wants to sign a contract with me, but I refuse." As for the matter of the soul imprint, He Qing didn't want to tell Mu Hua that sometimes white lies are necessary, and they are necessary. Mu Hua couldn't help even if he knew, so it was better not to tell him from the beginning, and save one more person from worrying.

"That's it?"

He Qing said affirmatively: "That's it."

Mu Hua frowned, "Why don't you sign a contract?" "This matter must not be so simple, Mu Hua intuitively feels that He Qing must have something to hide from him.

He Qing lowered his head and asked, "If I say it's because I don't like machine spirits, will you say I'm willful?"

Mu Hua hugged He Qing and said, "No." Don't think too much, if you don't sign a contract, you can't sign a contract, we can live well without space.

Hearing Mu Hua's reassurance, He Qing felt a little sorry for Mu Hua. It seems that he shouldn't be lied to, I don't know if Mu Hua will be angry when he finds out.

The machine spirit did not return to the room, but wandered around the base. Everything here is new to the machine spirit, and the machine spirit feels that if he can't sign a contract with He Qing, it's not bad to stay here. As a reward, the space can be lent to He Qing for use, and as for the things in the space, it is not impossible to give it to He Qing.

Hey? Celestial Spirits? The machine spirit looked at a man and a woman in front of him in surprise.

After looking at it carefully, the machine spirit was disappointed again, it's a pity that the good heavenly spirit body was abolished. Luck is not very good, otherwise it would be good to choose him as the master. That woman is also a cultivator, a single line of wood spirit roots. The spiritual root is not very brilliant, but fortunately, the spiritual energy is weakened now, and the cultivation speed of the single-line spiritual root is faster.

Jiufang Qi looked back at the machine spirit, and the machine spirit calmly turned his head to look to the side.

Xi asked, "Is he your friend?" Wearing such clothes is like filming TV.