118

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 118

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Yes!"

He Qing got up in disbelief and said, "Let's go too."

"Okay." Mu Hua smiled obscenely. I'm here in the world of two~

When the two got up, everyone was already ready, and they waved goodbye to the two from the window.

Xiaobao shouted loudly: "Brother, Xiaobao will be waiting for you in X City!"

"Okay, goodbye, little treasure."

Xiaobao lay outside the window until He Qing couldn't see He Qing and sat down.

Northern Tang Yi and Chu Wei and others also bid farewell to He Qing and Mu Hua.

In just a few minutes, He Qing and Mu Hua were left in the same place. He Qing then asked, "Gather in X City?"

"Go back and look at Qi Xin, as well as the supplies for the villa. Zhuo Qian's space is limited, and he only took a small part with him when he left, and the generator is also in the villa. The lodge is not inhabitable, we have to find another place, and the generator is a must.

He Qing still has an impression of Qi Xin, Qi Xin was injured by a zombie when he left, and later drank the spiritual spring water, but he didn't know what the effect was. However, as long as there is a trace of spiritual wisdom, it can surpass other zombies, since other zombies can evolve, it is definitely possible with the help of spiritual spring water, not to mention that Qi Xin's original foundation is not thin.

"Don't worry, Qi Xin was still conscious when we left, but he couldn't control the zombie instinct. After such a long time, Qi Xin should be able to control himself, and the people I brought out will not be worse than other unconscious zombies.

He Qing rolled his eyes, not boasting about himself like this.

Compared with the three paths, the one Chu Wei took was the smoothest, because he had just walked it not long ago, and the mutated plants and the like had also been figured out.

Sitting in the car in the North Tang Yicante, those people were born and died together after the end of the world, and nothing should happen. The rural areas are remote, and if mutant animals attack, the first thing to attack is the countryside. There are all ordinary people who have no abilities, and the ferocity of mutant animals has already been learned by Bei Tang Yi, and there is absolutely no possibility of survival for ordinary people.

Chu Wei sighed and said, "There are still a few supernatural people in the base. "I finally didn't want to experiment, and a large number of people took away the attention of Bei Tang Yi. Why is he so miserable, he lives together, and his daughter-in-law still thinks about others.

"That's a little better."

A day later, Feng Xiao and the others arrived at W Town.

The zombies in W Town have been cleaned up in the winter, so there are no zombies encountered. Feng Xiao walked to the front of a building with a familiar car, "This is it."

Feng Xiao stopped the car, and the two cars behind also stopped.

Feng Xiao opened the car door and got out of the car.