11

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 11

Author:silent Label: Modern times

A lot of water was put in the stew, and He Qing drank the broth with a bowl after eating the meat, and it felt so good to be full.

Mu Hua asked, "Do you want to eat another bowl?"

He Qing touched his stomach and said, "Don't eat, I'm so full."

So don't drink water when eating, He Qing, who could have eaten another bowl, couldn't eat because he drank broth and filled the empty space in his stomach.

After dinner, the two sat together on the sofa with a plate of cut fruit in front of them. There is only one station on the TV, the rest is pockmarked and the only channel is still looping the words of the zombie biting man and the night.

Chapter 15: The Virtuous Birch

He Qing was bored to find his mobile phone, but the mobile phone had no signal, so he could only play a stand-alone game.

Mu Hua asked, "Do you want to take a look on the Internet?"

He Qing raised his mobile phone and said, "There is no signal."

"Mine has." Mu Hua handed the mobile phone to He Qing, and there was indeed a signal on it, which was very weak, but it was still strong.

"Why are you?"

"Satellite reception signal."

"Okay." Thinking about Mu Hua's identity, He Qing was relieved, no matter how he said it, he also added the words country and special. He Qing took the phone and opened the sticker. Unfortunately, I didn't find any useful information, probably because most people don't have a signal, and the few people who have a signal are not so bored. There are not as many messy complaints on the Internet as before.

He Qing took out a zombie movie and watched it on the sofa, and there are always such and such reasons for the zombies on the movie. Some say that zombies are failures developed by human beings, some say that they are extraterrestrial viruses, and some say that they are viruses brought by the earth, but they used to sleep in Antarctica, but now they are present due to global cooling. "How did you say the zombies came from? Is it really because of the rain? "In the previous life, I didn't think about so many messy things when I was trying to escape for my life, but in this life, I thought more about safety without worries.

Mu Hua touched He Qing's head and said, "The rain is formed by the rise of water vapor.

"Then it's the virus on Earth."

"There are so many poisonous gases made by human beings, all kinds of factories, chemical materials, and sewage discharged from some factories can kill all the water of a river." It is not surprising that these messes precipitate, rise into the air, mix, ferment, and then fall to the surface of the earth again, becoming the main cause of the end times. Mu Hua once took on a mission to protect a scientist, who was very old, said to be a virology, and he once published a paper on the dangers of human industrial waste, and he once asserted that if humanity did not repent, it would perish in his own hands.

Looking at the existing history, the development of industrialization has been concentrated in just a few decades. Think about life decades ago, and then think about life now, and you'll see how incredible it all is. We can develop technology to its current state in a short period of time, but what about the ancients? Can't the ancients? There were many technologies that could not be done with modern craftsmanship in ancient times, so were the ancients really as ignorant as we imagined? And the history that still exists, is that really true? If we were to write history now, what would we write? And will we write about what really happened? On the contrary, it is the myths that have been passed down by word of mouth that deserve to be believed, and what things will be known by word of mouth.