132

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 132

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Chu Wei looked at the baby-faced frightened look and remembered Bei Tang Yi, Bei Tang Yi made such an expression and hid behind him, that feeling was really amazing! Just imagining it excites me. Chu Wei said gently: "Don't be afraid.

Babyface blinked and said, "Thank you."

The young man in front of the baby-faced looked at Chu Wei angrily, "What do you want to do?" "My brother is good-looking, and he knows that he doesn't have bad intentions for his brother after the end of the world, but those people were killed by themselves in the end. The young man clearly knew that the person in front of him was different from the previous people, the momentum on his body was too strong, just talking made him tremble with fear, if he had any thoughts about his younger brother, he was afraid that he was powerless to stop it. However, the young man's eyes were still firm, but even if he died, he would not let him move a single hair of his brother.

Chu Wei hooked the corners of his mouth, stretched out his hand to pat the young man and said, "Very good." "It's good to be desperate for your lover, and even fight against your strong self. If it is a man, he should stand in front of his daughter-in-law and solve everything.

In the face of Chu Wei's kindness, the young man did not let his guard down. It's not that there are no harmless people who showed themselves at the beginning, and later revealed their true colors, and they have seen a lot of hypocrisy, and they don't need to be fooled again.

Bei Tang Yi frowned and walked over, "You bullied them?" "It's not easy for a teenager of this age to survive, not to mention that he is the most despicable person who bullies something in private.

Chu Wei looked at Bei Tang Yi pitifully and said, "What's the matter, I'm just helping them repair their weapons, how can I bully children?"

Fix weapons? The young man hurriedly handed the Tang knife in his hand to Chu Wei and said, "Thank you, Boss Chu."

Chu Wei took the knife and said, "This knife is good." It can be seen that it is produced by a famous artist, Chu Wei reached out to remove the rag wrapped around the hilt, and under the rag is a delicate pattern, this knife is definitely worth a lot of money before the end of the world. It's a pity that it was made for ornamentation.

The boy gritted his teeth and said, "If you like it, I'll give it to you."

The baby-faced tugged at the young man's clothes and shouted softly, "Brother Dong." "Weapons after the end of the world are very important, and how many times I have been in distress is because the weapon has escaped, and it would be a pity to give it away like this. What's more, that person doesn't need their weapons at all.

Qi Dong patted the baby-faced hand and said, "Beibei, don't worry."

Chu Wei looked at the two people in front of him with interest, brother? If you look closely, there are indeed similarities in the looks of the two. But I always feel that these two people have the same kind of breath, and the brother is forbidden or something... Unexpected irritation. "Oh? Do you really want to give it to me?

Qi Dong said: "Of course, as long as you like. "The value of the Tang knife was taken from his father's collection room, along with the sword in Qi Bei's hand. The things that his father collected must be expensive, but what Qi Dong valued most was the practical value of the knife itself. From escaping to now, he has relied on this knife all the way, but he is willing to give up for the sake of Qi Bei.