91

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 91

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Bei Tang Yi looked at the empty laboratory blankly and asked, "Finished?"

"Well, you can leave after collecting the medicine." Since he has already come to the hospital, He Qing has no idea of letting go of hospital supplies, and he always has to collect enough money, right?

"Wait." Bei Tang Yi carefully looked around the room.

A classmate once invited him to do an experiment to develop genes, but he refused. Science has advanced too fast, and after developing genes with special abilities, how long can humans exist? Twenty years ago if someone said that if someone reached an unexpected place of several kilometers in one day, that person would be called crazy, but now it seems that what happens? There are planes, trains, you can go wherever you want. Twenty years ago, some people said that they could talk and meet each other when they were 10,000 meters apart, but now they could solve things that could be solved by a simple video call that were unimaginable before. Such changes have occurred in just twenty years, so who is to say that there are no such times in known history? Those historical faults are a good illustration of this reason. Rapid changes may not bring rebirth to human beings, but may be extinction, and this kind of research is too shocking to be carried out in the open, so there must be a hidden laboratory.

He Qing asked, "What are you looking for?"

"Lab, there should be another lab hidden here." With that, Bei Tang Yi pressed to a place, and a passage appeared on a wall next to it.

Mu Hua and He Qing glanced at each other and then walked into the passage.

The passage is a downward staircase with voice-activated lights inside, so it's not dark, but it's long.

After walking for five minutes, a door appeared in front of everyone, Mu Hua pushed the door open, and several zombies in white robes looked at them at the same time.

The Sunflower Squad quickly finished shooting the zombies, and He Qing walked in and said, "Sure enough, there is a hidden laboratory, and this one is as big as the three above."

Bei Tang Yi looked at everything in the laboratory and said heavily: "I regret that I didn't agree to participate in this experiment, if the results of the research are found before the end of the world, human beings may not be so passive."

Chapter 65: The Great Rectification

Chu Wei said: "The notice will be completed within an hour, and those who don't arrive in an hour will be driven out of the village directly."

"Yes!" Cheng Shahuan ran out happily. Great, there won't be a lot of worries after this time. was originally from the underworld, but he wanted to pretend to be a little sheep in front of Dr. Beitang, but now that Dr. Beitang has left, he can't change it, and now he can finally act in his true colors.

An hour later, people from the village arrived one after another, and of course, there were those who did not. In a house, more than a dozen people sat in it, these people were the original residents of the village, and after Chu Wei arrived, he destroyed the zombies and rescued them by the way. They have a sense of superiority over outsiders in the village, but what about the people in the city? Aren't the people in the city amazing? Isn't it still necessary to rely on our village to survive? The orders to Chu Wei were for them, chatting with neighbors, wantonly creating panic and provoking incidents. They didn't believe Chu Wei if they didn't show up for an hour and drove them out of the village, they were originally people from the village, and their ancestors had lived here for generations, why did Chu Wei drive them away?