125

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 125

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Enough!" He Qing frowned and said, "He Chen, I am your brother, and I am only your brother." Don't say nonsense.

"Okay, brother, don't be angry, my brother doesn't like me, I won't say it. So brother, we are a family, can I accompany you?

Looking at He Chen's smiling face, He Qing felt a sense of powerlessness. How did He Chen become like this, he was still more Xi to sneering at himself before.

Mu Hua stretched out his hand and rubbed He Qing's hair and said, "Isn't it good that my brother is willing to help?" It just so happens that we are short of manpower.

"But..."It is impossible for He Chen not to see Mu Hua's thoughts, how can he let him stay?

He Chen said to the people in the car: "Get out of the car and rest."

Two people got out of the car, these two people He Qing had seen in his previous life, and they were bodyguards who had been following He Chen. has also been with He Chen since he was a child, He Chen was kidnapped once when he was a child, and these two people have been by He Chen's side since then.

Five people sat next to the fire, and He Qing took out fruit from the space and distributed it to the two bodyguards. These two people were not bad to themselves in their last life, they brought the food every day, and they were the only two people who did not sneer at themselves.

He Chen looked at He Qing aggrievedly: "Brother, is there no mine?"

The shorter bodyguard handed the fruit in his hand to He Chen, and He Chen glared back at the bodyguard. The bodyguard's outstretched hand was withdrawn, and a trace of gloom flashed in the eyes of the taller bodyguard, and then returned to his previous expressionless face, "Ah Fei."

Yan Fei took a bite of the fruit in his hand and said, "I'm fine."

Ji Yan turned his head and stopped looking at Yan Fei, you always only see the young master alone, don't you know how to look back? Do you know how many years I've been waiting behind you?

He Qing took out the apple from the space and threw it to He Chen.

"Thank you, brother."

He Qing said: "Don't thank me, you just come by the way."

Mu Hua said: "Since my brother volunteered to keep vigil, then let's go back and rest." After a few days of traveling, Qingqing must be tired.

"Is that good?" He Qing asked Mu Hua, but he looked at He Chen.

He Chen gritted his teeth and said, "Brother, don't worry, I'll keep vigil."

"I'll leave it to you." Mu Hua led He Qing to get up, and the two walked to the car and closed the door.

He Chen stared at the car door fiercely, holding hands and touching his head, when he was dead?

Chapter 86: Breakout

Yan Fei said: "Young Master, you can leave the task of vigil to me, you go and rest."

He Chen said: "No, you two are also tired for a day, go and rest." "I've promised my brother to keep vigil, and if I go to sleep, won't my image in my brother's mind drop? My brother is actually very good to himself, and even gives himself the most precious things. Although I don't know what it is to take a bottle of water, but what I can be sure of is that there will definitely not be many such things, my brother loves him, but he is angry because of the things in his previous life, as long as his brother's anger is gone, he will obediently throw himself into his arms.

Yan Fei wanted to say something more, but was stopped by Ji Yan. Ji Yan pulled Yan Fei into the car, Yan Fei shook off Ji Yan's hand and asked, "What are you doing!"

Ji Yan said in a deep voice: "Didn't you see that the young master was angry?"

"But when he broke through, the young master also put a lot of effort into it." The young master is already very tired, how can he survive all night without sleeping.

Ji Yan said solemnly: "You should know what is yours and what is not yours."

Yan Fei covered his eyes and said in frustration: "I know, but I can't help it."

Ji Yan stretched out his hand to hug Yan Fei and said, "I can't help but bear with it, the young master will not allow people with this kind of mind to stay by his side."

Yan Fei buried his head in Ji Yan's chest and said, "I know." "From the beginning, I knew that I and the young master were not people of the same world, and it was impossible to be together, but I couldn't take my eyes off it.

Ji Yan felt that his chest was wet, and he reached out to pat Yan Fei's back, there is always pain, and he won't cry anymore after crying now.

After He Qing got into the car, he said excitedly: "Did you see He Chen's face just now?"

"See." Mu Hua looked at He Qing with interest. My daughter-in-law is much better looking than my damn rival!

"Finally saw him deflated, don't you know that he used to..." He Qing hurriedly stopped, he couldn't say any more, if he let Mu Hua know that he was molested by He Chen before, he would eat messy flying vinegar again.

"What was before?"

"No, nothing. Go to sleep, I'm sleepy.

Mu Hua stretched out his hand to hug He Qing, He Qing rubbed in Mu Hua's arms, and found a comfortable position to lie down.

Early in the morning, Beitang Yi woke up in a daze, feeling heavy in his chest, as if he was pressed by a big stone. opened his eyes blankly, and a big plush head appeared in front of Bei Tang Yi's eyes, and Bei Tang Yi was shocked, and then remembered the events of the night.

"Early." Chu Wei's voice was low and hoarse, not sexy.

It's a pity that Bei Tang Yi is not a person who will appreciate it, glared at Chu Wei and said, "Let go of me." "Don't think that the matter of laughing twice at night is just revealed, if you don't enter your room at night, isn't it another pregnancy drama? Also guaranteed, is it guaranteed to work?

Chu Wei stopped stupidly.

Bei Tang Yi got up, put on his clothes and walked out of the room.

Chu Wei looked at Bei Tang Yi's back impatiently, still angry.

After breakfast, it was time for the meeting, and everyone gathered in the middle of the school.

When Chu Wei arrived, he had already assembled, and after Chu Wei appeared on the platform, the voices below stopped instantly.

Chu Wei asked in a deep voice: "Everyone should have thought it out in one night, from now on there are ten minutes for you to ask questions, and if you have questions, just ask them."

"I, I want to ask if I choose to stay, what about the food?"

Chu Wei looked at the person who spoke, and the person who spoke took a step back in fear and said, "I, I just ask."

Chu Wei said: "The food will be evenly distributed to everyone.

The person who spoke breathed a sigh of relief.

First ChapterPrevious Chapter125/285Next ChapterFinal Chapter Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel