55

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 55

Author:silent Label: Modern times

After Mu Hua was satisfied, he picked up He Qing and returned to the space, carefully put He Qing on the bed, and then used his mental power to find a wooden bucket and fill it with water. The ability heats up the water, and when the water is warm, pick up He Qing and put it inside. Then Lezizi stood next to him to help He Qing clean, He Qing's body was full of traces left by himself, ambiguous. Fingers slid over He Qing's sensitive parts, and He Qing said hoarsely: "I'm tired."

"Qingqing, you are so charming." Mu Hua took He Qing's hand and put it on his stiff part.

He Qing rolled his eyes and said, "I don't have the strength."

Mu Hua clenched He Qing's hand and moved up and down: "Woo~ I can also borrow my hand~Ah~"

No matter how difficult the process was, Mu Hua still helped He Qing clean up, picked up He Qing and lay on the white jade bed in the space.

He Qing was already tired, so he shrank in Mu Hua's arms and fell asleep, He Qing was satisfied with a kiss on He Qing's forehead, closed his eyes and ran the exercises.

Until Mu Hua fell asleep, the breath of the two was still intertwined and slowly flowed.

The bald head and Qi Chuan, who were sleeping next door, breathed a sigh of relief, the boss was too good at tossing, could it be that everyone unanimously chose the room farthest away from the boss.

Some people are happy and some are worried, except for Wu Tian and Akatsuki, who are keeping vigil this night, the rest of the people sleep soundly. Some hidden basement guy wasn't so lucky, and the night was a disaster for them.

Ren Hai walked into the basement with a rusty knife and stood aside with his head bowed, this was the time for the daily routine meeting. This is the rule that Zhao Yan made after leading here, and all the people who went out came back in the evening to hold a meeting.

Zhao Yan sat on a high seat, kneeling at his feet two young girls, the girls were undressed and naked in front of everyone. The two girls don't have the slightest shyness, the last thing they need in the last days is shyness, as long as they have food to eat, as long as they don't starve to death, they can do anything. As for the face or anything, there is no need to exist at all, Zhao Yan is the king here, as long as he serves Zhao Yan well, he doesn't have to worry about food, and he doesn't have to go out to fight the terrifying zombies.

Zhao Yan stretched out his hand and touched the girl on the right, and the girl obediently leaned towards Zhao Yan's side. Zhao Yan's touch rose, pressed down on the girl's head on the left, and the girl opened her mouth to bite the zipper on Zhao Yan's pants and pulled it down...

Zhao Yan was happy in public, and the remaining more than 100 people standing there were not a trace of surprise, and lowered their heads calmly.

Ren Hai clenched the big knife in his hand, and the girl on the right he knew, and she was one of the few people in this base who had good intentions towards him. The rest of the people were afraid that getting along with themselves would cause Zhao Yan's disgust, and they would not get close to themselves even when they went on a mission. The girl is from the countryside, the biggest wish is to work after graduating from college to support her parents, she is the only one in the village who was admitted to university, the family is not good, for her to go to school parents are working day and night, she also said to herself yesterday that she hopes that the end of the world will pass soon, and wants to go home to see her parents. She hasn't been home for two years, and the cost of a trip home is enough for a month's food expenses, so she simply stays and does odd jobs during the holidays, saving money and reducing the burden on her family. is such an innocent girl, she was treated like this, in order not to attract Zhao Yan's attention, the girl deliberately did not wash her face, and even wiped her face even dirtier, but she was still selected by Zhao Yan.