68

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed is the Key to Survival Chapter 68

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Not as bad as your attitude towards her?"

Mu Hua didn't speak sullenly, and he couldn't say that he regretted starting the fire.

He Qing said: "It's not easy for her to be treated like that by her family. I know that feeling, so..."

Mu Hua hugged He Qing and said, "Don't say it, I won't embarrass her." Poor He Qing, who was huddled to the side, how could he not know how sad he was.

"Hmm." He Qing lay in Mu Hua's arms dependently.

The girl was still in a sad state, and she didn't notice the extraordinary intimacy between the two.

When we arrived at the second village, it was already evening. Under Akatsuki's deliberate slowdown, he didn't attract the attention of the zombies.

Everyone got out of the car and walked to the village.

A family of three in a car behind naturally followed.

This village is similar to the house in the previous village, Mu Hua pushed open a house at the entrance of the village. There were two zombies floating in the yard, Mu Hua quickly solved the zombies, He Qing followed him into the house, a small zombie pounced from the house, He Qing took out a frozen cabbage and threw it at the zombie, the zombie instantly turned into ice, and Mu Hua split the zombie into two halves with a knife.

The eyes of the middle-aged woman who was originally cowering lit up, it would be nice if this person married his own daughter, he could reach out and collect food, and he could freeze the zombies into ice cubes at once, although he didn't see clearly what was thrown out, but it was very powerful, it was good to be able to climb relatives with such a person, the middle-aged woman looked at the girl's face and changed, loving and gentle.

The girl's eyes were sour, and the look she had ever dreamed of getting was actually obtained in this situation. Not to mention that people don't have a mind for themselves, even if they have a mind, they can't agree. Who is willing to trade their own body, who is willing to trade with their own daughter's body, and only such a mother will be so cold-blooded.

The middle-aged woman pushed the girl and said, "You go in quickly, help clean up, make the bed, it's time for dinner, you cook a good meal for everyone."

The girl walked into the room quickly, not because of what the middle-aged woman said, but because she wanted to get out of the way. No matter where you go, as long as you can avoid the cold-blooded family.

When the girl walked into the kitchen, Mu Hua was chopping vegetables. The girl looked at Mu Hua in surprise, and it didn't look like she could cook.

Mu Hua said: "I'll only do it for me and Qingqing, you will come back later."

"Oh, good." The girl sleepwalked out of the kitchen. Two people, two people, what does this sentence really mean? Not counting their own, there are four people on their side, how can it be enough to be two people?

The middle-aged woman entered the door and saw the girl standing at the door of the kitchen and scolded: "You loser money, I let you cook, what are you doing here!"