24

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Is the Key to Survival Chapter 24

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Mu Hua walked to the second floor, saw the alchemy furnace in the middle of the room at a glance, and asked in his heart, "Have you found the elixir?" "If there is an alchemy furnace, there should also be an elixir.

"Nope." He Qing closed his eyes and looked at the bamboo slips, the bamboo slips emitted different lights, He Qing picked out five red bamboo slips and said: "Red should be fire attribute, your ability is fire, you should be able to cultivate."

Mu Hua closed his eyes as He Qing did, but unfortunately the five bamboo slips did not mean to get close to Mu Hua, Mu Hua opened his eyes and said, "No."

"You sit down and try? When I felt the light of the bamboo slips, a wave of consciousness rushed into my sea of consciousness, and then there was an extra cultivation mantra in my mind, you can feel it again.

Mu Hua closed his eyes again, but unfortunately the red bamboo slip still did not approach Mu Hua's meaning, just when Mu Hua wanted to give up, a bamboo slip on the bamboo frame took the initiative to fly out and float in front of Mu Hua. In Mu Hua's consciousness, this bamboo slip emitted a black light, and before Mu Hua retracted his consciousness, the bamboo slip rushed into Mu Hua's sea of knowledge. Mu Hua immediately broke out in a cold sweat, fortunately, Mu Hua had already drunk the spiritual spring water once and experienced a pain, and this time the pain was still within the range of being able to bear.

He Qing looked at Mu Hua with a painful face in panic, what is going on? Bamboo Jane flew out on his own, and then attacked Mu Hua? Why is Mu Hua so painful? I obviously felt a comfortable atmosphere.

After the pain, Mu Hua's mind had some more messy memories, and when he opened his eyes, he saw He Qing with an anxious face,

He Qing was first surprised when he saw Mu Hua wake up, then stunned, and finally bowed his head in loss and said, "I'm sorry." Mu Hua's eyes were very unfamiliar, very cold, not as gentle as when he looked at himself in the past, it was he who made Mu Hua attacked.

The coldness in Mu Hua's eyes retreated, and he reached out to lift He Qing's chin and said, "What are you thinking, you never have to apologize to me, no matter what kind of thing you do, I won't blame you." Indeed, as long as He Qing looked at himself pitifully, he couldn't wait to put everything he had in front of him, as long as he could be happy.

He Qing said in the period: "I didn't know that the bamboo slips would attack.

Mu Hua said: "It's not an attack, I got the exercises.

"Really? But your expression?

"The knife technique is just right with the big knife you gave me."

The remaining pessimism of He Qing was gone, and the corners of his mouth twitched and said: "Forget about that knife, I'll find you a better one later." "According to the machine spirit, these bamboo slips should be the exercises of the cultivation realm, and a cultivator holding a rusty knife to show it everywhere is really enough! The picture is too beautiful to imagine.

"I like everything you send."

"Then, help me with the work, the corn will not be confiscated when it is ripe." I don't know what the corn will look like, and if it grows too long, it can't be roasted and eaten.