14

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 14

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Yes! I've played CS.

"Give me the zombies, you just follow behind, and throw cabbage in case of danger."

He Qing said dissatisfiedly: "I can fight now, the moving target is not easy to fight, and the static one is still no problem, I can throw the cabbage first and then use the pistol."

Mu Hua reached out and stroked He Qing's hair and said, "I'm in charge of the battle, and you're in charge of the food." Your job is to protect yourself.

"Okay, I got it." In fact, what He Qing wanted to ask was whether Mu Hua was so gentle with the person he liked.

Mu Hua stood in front and opened the door, only to see a bloodstain at the door, a zombie with a missing arm pounced, Mu Hua swung a knife, and the zombie's head was neatly cut off.

He Qing looked at Mu Hua in surprise, he was even more powerful than in the previous life. In the previous life, it took a few tricks to deal with zombies, but now it only takes one move to kill zombies in seconds. "The elevator can't be used due to the power outage, we have to take the stairs, I met zombies on the stairs in the last life, you be careful."

"Well, follow along." Mu Hua put the knife across his chest and walked towards the staircase, it was certain that there were zombies at the staircase. On the first day of the end of the world, Mu Hua was woken up by the sound of knocking on the door, but unfortunately the sound stopped before he got up, and it was the sound of bones being chewed, and the zombie with one arm missing should be the one who knocked on the door that day, so the zombie that bit him must be nearby.

Mu Hua deliberately stopped when he walked to the staircase, leaving time for the zombies to attack, but unfortunately there were no zombies coming over, just when He Qing breathed a sigh of relief, a zombie attacked from behind He Qing, Mu Hua pulled He Qing to the ground to avoid the zombie's attack, and then released a fireball like a zombie.

The zombie was quickly ignited by the fireball, and Mu Hua got up and pulled He Qing up.

He Qing eased his quickened heartbeat and said, "I didn't expect him to appear in the back, you saved me again." "Fortunately, Mu Hua reacted quickly, otherwise he would have died this time, He Qing didn't think that he could directly ignore the zombie virus if he lived again.

"You're scared."

"Are you frightened or not, I'm not a girl, I'm not so squeamish."

Mu Hua turned around and walked in front and whispered, "I'd rather you be squeamish." "The favored child is squeamish, He Qing never knows how distressing his pitiful appearance of hiding to the side is.

He Qing touched his nose and followed, forget it if he was squeamish or something, do you have that qualification? It's just crying and making trouble, who cares, since I was a child, I know that I am different from others, if I want to stay at home, I have to be well-behaved, I can't be noisy, I can't quarrel with my brother, I have to let my brother, how can I be squeamish like this.

There were no more zombies in the corridor, and when he walked to the staircase on the first floor, Mu Hua stopped, took out the key in his pocket and handed it to He Qing and said, "I'll go out first to attract the attention of the zombies, and you go to drive."