127

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 127

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Jiang Qing quickly killed a few animals that stood in the way and asked, "Where is your head?"

The soldiers shook their heads one after another, who cares at this time, it's good to be able to save their lives.

A nearby anomalous man who was fighting mutated animals said, "Up front."

Jiang Qing released a bolt of lightning and slashed at the mutant animal, and when the mutant animal was paralyzed, the alien took the opportunity to cut off the head of the mutant animal. said to Jiang Qing: "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Jiang Qing walked forward with a complicated expression. Originally, he was supposed to lead the Stranger to fight together, but he gave up the base for his father. Jiang Qing searched and searched for the person, but unfortunately what he was looking for was indeed a corpse. The moment he saw the corpse, Jiang Qing suddenly didn't want to leave, although he couldn't change the ending, he could kill more.

More and more people are falling, but the animals are killing more and more bravely, and they don't look tired at all.

The mutant animals have already rushed into the base, and there are not many humans left, slowly gathering in one place. Jiang Qing also slowly retreated into the crowd, and the high frequency of releasing abilities was a little unbearable.

Jiang Qing was the most powerful one here, and everyone asked, "What should I do?"

Jiang Qing gritted his teeth and said, "Return to the base and find a way to rescue some of the survivors."

"Yes." The crowd slowly approached the base. The survivors inside the base had gathered beforehand, leaving a team of people to protect them. The current situation does not look optimistic.

When everyone arrived, the soldiers who stayed behind were already fighting the mutated animals, and the survivors were also fighting the animals with weapons such as hoes.

Seeing someone coming, the soldier hurriedly said: "The child is inside, take the child away."

Jiang Qing looked at the tragic battle and said in a deep voice: "Listen to me, go in first!"

Inside, a snake lay down, a dozen children huddled in the corner, and an eleven or twelve-year-old, emaciated boy stood in front shivering.

Jiang Qing walked over and picked up the boy and said, "One person and one leave."

"Yes!" The rest of the people also knew that now was not the time to ask, so they took the rest of the children to follow Jiang Qing.

It is definitely not possible to leave from the front, Jiang Qing asked, "Does anyone know about the back door?"

The boy in Jiang Qing's arms said, "I, I know.

Jiang Qing put the boy on the ground and said, "Show the way."

The fear in the boy's eyes had not completely dissipated, Jiang Qing took the boy's hand and said, "Lead the way, otherwise we will all die."

"Can't die." The boy ran in one direction. I can't die, I promised my grandmother that I must live. In order to live, he has done everything, and he can't just give up, not to mention, the boy looked at Jiang Qing holding his hand tightly, not to mention that there are still people who are willing to give him warmth.