128

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 128

Author:silent Label: Modern times

The tiger walked up to Jiang Qing with a sneering expression in a humane manner.

Jiang Qing asked, "You want to negotiate?"

The tiger gave a sarcastic smile.

Jiang Qing: Is this despised?

After He Qing and the others arrived at the back door of the base, they saw a large number of animals surrounding the city. Sunflower One and the Pepper Squad team get close to the animals.

He Qing hurriedly said: "Be careful! "There are only four plants left, and if something happens, there will be no more.

Sunflower No. 1 turned around and gave He Qing a reassuring expression.

The pepper squad is suitable for close combat, and Sunflower No. 1 is suitable for long-range attacks, and the animals retreat with the cooperation of the four plants.

If you don't back down, you can't do it, and I don't know where this bullet came from, and the hard body can't stop it at all.

He Qing pointed to the front and said, "Attack!"

Mu Hua lifted the big knife and approached the animal. Mu Hua attacked, He Chen naturally followed, and he would fulfill his brother's request.

Yan Fei and Ji Yan glanced at each other and approached the animal.

Riots erupted in the rear, the tiger let out a long howl, and the animals behind retreated, revealing the five people who were attacking.

Jiang Qing still had an impression of He Qing and Mu Hua, and He Chen, who was on the other side of the base, had naturally seen it. Seeing the five of them, they said loudly, "Leave us alone, let's go."

This sentence changed He Qing's impression of Jiang Qing a lot, and this person is not bad. He Qing saw Jiang Qing, and naturally saw the tiger as well.

The tiger looked at He Qing and licked his mouth, this person looked delicious, but he didn't know how it tasted, and he really wanted to take a bite and taste it.

He Qing's black line, how can he feel like he has become food, this tiger obviously covets himself.

The tiger spoke, "Humans, do you want to save them?"

He Qing nodded, and saw that movement on the bamboo slip could also be cultivated, and even could be cultivated into a human form, but he didn't believe it at the time, but now it seems that there is really such a thing. The tiger can speak, isn't this the result of cultivation? The mutant wolf I encountered last time didn't speak.

The tiger grinned, "It's not that I can't let them go, but I have conditions."

He Qing asked in surprise: "Do animals also have conspiracy theories?"

The tiger raised his head slightly, and said arrogantly: "Do you think that only you humans have wisdom? We animals are just too lazy to bother with you.

He Qing asked, "You're not a mutated tiger, are you?"

"Of course not, how can a mutated breed have such wisdom as me."

"And what do you want?"

The tiger looked at He Qing with burning eyes, "You."

Mu Hua waved his big knife and said, "Dream!

He Qing stopped Mu Hua and asked, "Is it because of the aura on my body?" The bamboo slip also said that animals with spiritual intelligence can cultivate into a human form, which is a potential stock, and He Qing's eyes became hot when he looked at the tiger.

The tiger nodded and said, "You look delicious."

He Qing knew that the aura on his body came from space, and cultivating in space could have the effect of getting twice the result with half the effort, so needless to say, the aura of space. If you can kidnap such a big tiger, you will earn it.

Chapter 88: Jiang Xin is bitten

He Qing took out a bottle of spiritual spring water from the space and said, "How about I exchange this with you for the lives of the five of them?"

Spiritual spring water can help people change their physique, and naturally it can also change the physique of tigers.

A small bottle caught all the tiger's attention, and the tiger had a hunch that the contents of the bottle could change the rest of his life.

"Change?" He Qing shook the bottle in his hand.

The tiger thought for a moment and asked, "You have more, right?"

He Qing nodded.

The tiger raised its head and roared, and the surrounding animals scattered away.

A hint of joy flashed in He Qing's eyes, and it seemed that he had succeeded. It's better to have a demon cultivator as a thug, this is much more powerful than the plants that are grown. The skill of the plant's skill is fixed, but the demon cultivator is not.

The tiger said to He Qing: "Human, I can follow you, but you have to give me a bottle of water like this every day."

He Qing threw the bottle in his hand to the tiger and said, "No problem." "With tigers, you don't have to worry about mutant animals in the future, and there is one more powerful thug, which is really a double win.

Jiang Qing said gratefully, "Thank you."

He Qing waved his hand and said, "You're welcome, what are your plans in the future?"

Jiang Qing said, "I'm going to find my father." After speaking, he looked at the other four.

The four of them said: "We picked up this life, and we will follow you in the future, and those children still need our care."

He Qing asked, "Child?"

Jiang Qing said: "We only rescued a dozen children.

He Qing took out a car from the space and said, "The car is for you, we are going to X City, if you can't take care of those children, you can send them to X City."

Jiang Qing said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome, we have a common enemy, don't we?"

First ChapterPrevious Chapter128/285Next ChapterFinal Chapter Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel