40

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 40

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Who's going to use it with you!"

Mu Hua looked at He Qing quietly, her eyes full of desire. Once he broke through some kind of shackles, his self-control became worse and worse, and he couldn't help but be ready to move when he saw He Qing.

He Qing hurriedly said, "I'm hungry."

Mu Hua restrained her desire and asked, "What do you want to eat?"

He Qing breathed a sigh of relief, if Mu Hua really wanted to be himself, he would definitely not be able to stop him, the difference in force value was too far, and the most important thing was that he couldn't bear to let Mu Hua hold back. Men can understand men best, and the taste of holding back is really uncomfortable. "You can do anything."

"I'll treat you today, cook a few more dishes, and make up for the poor stamina."

!!! What the hell is poor staying power!

Mu Hua got up and tidied up his clothes and got out of bed, pushed open the door and saw Zhuo Qian and Yin Ben outside the door.

Yin Ben said obscenely: "The boss is really strong.

He Qing asked curiously, "What is really strong?"

Zhuo Qian said: "You slept for two days and two nights.

He Qing asked silently: "I said that it took so long for us to wake up, do you believe it?"

Yin Ben and Zhuo Qian showed an expression that I understood and said, "Believe." "Sister-in-law, I'm sorry, they always have to be considerate, right?

He Qing was unhappy, obviously still didn't believe it. Although I did do something harmonious, I really didn't make it to the end.

Mu Hua rubbed He Qing's hair in a good mood and said, "I'll cook, and we'll go out after eating." "The zombies outside should have dispersed in two days, and it would be easy to escape without the command of the intelligent zombies.

After eating, the four of them were ready to set off in high spirits, in addition to the good news that Mu Hua can use the materials of the space, there is also good news, Yin Ben has awakened the gold ability, and he can control the metal at will. The odds of escaping are one more point.

The peppers are not yet ripe, and they are still in the flowering stage, the frozen cabbage is almost used, and the corn is a lot left, but unfortunately it can only be used for a single attack, which is too weak among a large group of zombies. So Zhuo Qian and He Qing were holding a machine gun, and Yin Ben and Mu Hua were holding a knife. The difference is that Yin Ben's knife is condensed with ability, and Mu Hua is still holding the rusty broadsword that He Qing bought. Yin Ben originally wanted to use his ability to strengthen the big knife, but it failed, and the rusty knife is still a rusty knife, if someone thinks about it deeply, they can think of the extraordinary nature of this knife. It's a pity that no one is thinking about the enemy at the moment, and Yin Ben only thinks that he can't cultivate his ability to do so much.

The four of them returned to the warehouse, and there were only a dozen zombies scattered in the warehouse, Yin Ben and Mu Hua eliminated the zombies in minutes, leaving no chance for He Qing and Zhuo Qian to make a move. This time, He Qing didn't blame Mu Hua for not letting him make a move, the sound of the gun was too loud to attract zombies, he and Zhuo Qian held the gun just to prevent a large number of zombies from appearing, and it was best not to make a move.