49

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 49

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing asked in his heart, "Is it a machine spirit?"

"It's me, congratulations to the master for his breakthrough in mental power."

"Thanks, have you recovered?" He Qing is still very grateful to the machine spirit He Qing who helped him resurrect.

"No, just temporary sobriety."

"Is there anything I can do to help you?"

"Crystal nucleus."

"Crystal nucleus?"

"It's what the master took out of the zombie's brain the last time he entered the space."

"Can the crystal nucleus provide the energy you need?"

"Yes, but very little. I need a lot of crystal nuclei to recover.

"I'll try to find the crystal nucleus."

"Thank you, master, I'm going to go back to sleep."

He Qing opened his eyes at this time, it was really a humanized sleep, and he would wake up when he needed to, and he didn't know how he knew that there was a crystal nucleus in the space.

"The fugue is over?"

"Hmm. No, I didn't have a fugue, just now the machine spirit came to his senses, and he said that he needed the crystal nucleus to recover energy.

Mu Hua pondered for a moment and asked, "What else did you say?"

He Qing shook his head and said, "No, I just said that the crystal nucleus can help him recover." It seems that we will have to cut zombies often in the future, and the machine spirit needs a lot of crystal nuclei.

Mu Hua said disapprovingly: "I don't know what his purpose is, in case he has a bad intention, isn't it to raise tigers?"

"It was the machine spirit that reborn me, and without the machine spirit I would have died long ago. Whatever his purpose, he saved me. "Without the machine spirit, there would be no now, not to mention the machine spirit brought me space and magical plants, if there was no space and the existence of plants, maybe they would have died as early as the time of the medicine factory.

"Okay, I'll help you collect the crystal nucleus."

He Qing said happily: "There is also good news, my mental strength has increased.

"Oh? Has anything changed?

"There are two abilities that can be used, one is mental protection and the other is mental attack." These two abilities He Qing was greedy at an early age, although there are plants, but their own abilities are too poor, and they have spiritual protection to block the attack of zombies, as for the spiritual attack, it can be used as the last big killer. The number of plants is limited, and if you run out of them, you will not be miserable, and there will be a mental attack that will not stare at you after the plants are used up.

"Do you want to put on a show?"

"Of course." He Qing got up and got out of bed, condensing a layer of protection on the surface of his body according to the method of the exercises, "It's okay, you can put a fireball and try it."

Of course, Mu Hua would not really release a fireball to attack He Qing, condensed a small spark on his fingertips and approached He Qing, the spark touched He Qing's skin, and He Qing did not feel the slightest discomfort.

Mu Hua put away the spark and said, "Very good."

He Qing: Even a small flame can't stop it, and you still use wool.

He Qing removed the protection and condensed his spiritual power, and his spiritual power became a thin needle under compression. He Qing commanded the thin needle to attack the table legs.

"Poof!"

Thin needles are shot through the table legs towards the wall.

It's amazing, He Qing said in surprise: "I also have the ability to attack."

"Very good ability, and one more happy event to tell you."

"What's the matter?"

"When we cultivate together, the speed is faster than when we cultivate alone, and your spiritual power breakthrough is because I held you when I cultivated and drove the breath in your body."

He Qing blinked, "Could it be the legendary double cultivation?"

Mu Hua smiled at the corner of his mouth, "That's right, maybe we should try double cultivation in the true sense."

He Qing:

Mu Hua slowly approached He Qing, and He Qing looked at the desire in Mu Hua's eyes and retreated in fear. Popping chrysanthemums or something isn't ready yet, how can your own chrysanthemums be so small that they can accommodate the entry of Mu Hua! For the sake of chrysanthemum's well-being, you must leave! He Qing hurriedly hid in the space.

Mu Hua didn't have a black face this time, and followed He Qing into the space.

He Qing pointed at Mu Hua in horror and asked, "Why did you come in?"

"If you want to come in, you can come in." Mu Hua walked over and carried He Qing into the cabin.

He Qing's resistance was naturally not worth mentioning to Mu Hua, and the final result was naturally eaten and wiped clean by Mu Hua.

He Qing leaned on Mu Hua, who was full-faced, and asked resentfully, "When will you be able to come in?"

Mu Hua rubbed He Qing's buttocks contentedly and said, "After cultivating together." "Although I really want to come again, but Qingqing is the first time, you must hold back, otherwise it will be difficult to eat next time.

"Pit daddy's space! What about being each other's little angels? I let you in casually!

"Each other's little angels?" Mu Hua licked her lips and said, "I don't mind doing it again."

He Qing hurriedly covered his buttocks and said, "Beast!

"I'll only do it to you."

First ChapterPrevious Chapter49/285Next ChapterLast ChapterTable of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel