115

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 115

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Bei Tang Yi looked at the equipment in the laboratory worriedly. Finally found a peaceful place and it was gone.

Chu Wei stretched out his hand to hug Bei Tang Yi and said, "Don't worry, it will be better in the future."

"I hope so." Zombies, mutated plants, and now mutated animals, is there still a peaceful place? So many supernatural people can only run away in the face of these, what about the people in other bases? There are a lot of ordinary people there. Bei Tang Yi said: "I don't know what happened to people in other places.

Chu Wei said: "When I came out, the situation in the base was good, most of the mutant plants grew in remote places, and there were not many in the city.

"That's better." If ordinary people are dying, then what's the point of your own research.

"Go to sleep, I feel like it's going to be another tough battle to leave."

"Okay, but..." Bei Tang Yi looked at Chu Wei who was lying flat on the bed.

The bed was a double bed, but in the middle of a blanket cover with an adult man's limbs open, there was not much room left on either side.

Chu Wei chuckled: "But what?

Bei Tang Yi squinted, "Go aside."

Chu Wei lay sideways and said, "That's okay." Although he couldn't let Bei Tang Yi take the initiative to lie in his arms, it was the same when he fell asleep and hugged him.

Bei Tang Yi took off his coat and lay beside Chu Wei.

He Qing put the chili team outside the room before entering the room, always feeling that it was a sleepless night.

Mu Hua stretched out his hand and rubbed He Qing's face and said, "Scared? So serious?

He Qing slapped Mu Hua's hand away, "I'm not afraid."

"Here, laugh at one."

He Qing: "Hehe."

"Qingqing, is this despising me?"

"Why, go to sleep!" He Qing quickly lay on the bed, pulled up the quilt and covered his body.

"I'll let you go this time." Mu Hua lay beside He Qing and patted He Qing for a while.

He Qing, who was not sleepy, slowly fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, He Qing woke up. looked at Mu Hua who was sitting on the bed, "What's wrong?"

Mu Hua's original murderous mood dissipated, "Something that doesn't have long eyes is coming."

He Qing got up and said, "Let's go and inform the others."

"Hmm." Mu Hua let He Qing pull him out of the room.

Chapter 80: Wolves

Except for Bei Tang Yi and Chu Wei, who don't live here, the rest of the people live on the same floor. When the two of them came out, they knocked on the doors of the other rooms, and the roar outside was undulating, at first there were only a few, and then there were more and more.

Everyone walked downstairs with solemn expressions, what is not good, but the most difficult animal to mess with. It is the wolves that roar outside the building, and when the wolves are infested, they are lions, and tigers have to hide. Wolves are particularly vindictive, and if they hurt one, they will be retaliated against by the entire herd.

Qi Chuan said with a pale face: "There are hundreds of them outside.

Hundreds of wolves, I don't know if it's mutated, if all of them are mutated, then tonight will be a battle to the death.

Mu Hua said: "Qi Chuan, Admiral, Xiaobao and Bald Head retreated into the room.

Xiaobao said: "I want to fight with you, I have awakened my ability, I want to protect my brother."

Mu Hua said coldly: "Don't make trouble.

Xiaobao looked up at Mu Hua and said, "I didn't make trouble, I just want to stay and protect my brother."

Mu Hua winked at the bald head, and the bald head slapped his palm on Xiaobao's neck.

Mu Hua said: "If there is any accident, find a breakthrough and leave quickly under Qi Chuan's spiritual detection."

The bald head and Qi Chuan said in unison: "Yes."

Mu Hua stretched out his hand to wrap his arms around He Qing's shoulder and asked, "Are you afraid?"

"Nope." Not only is he not afraid, He Qing also has a sense of pride in his heart. "Let's fight together."

"Okay."

Under the cover of night, I couldn't see the situation outside clearly, and I could only see a pair of green eyes. The roar slowly stopped, and the tense atmosphere did not ease, but became more tense.

Mu Hua said: "It's coming and preparing for the attack!"

Standing at the front was the chili squad, then Mu Hua, Yin Ben, Mu Chen, and Chu Wei. Yin Ben and Chu Wei are both gold-based abilities, the main attack, Mu Chen's enhanced ability is melee, not to mention Mu Hua, looking outside with a big knife in his hand.

The rest are abilities such as water and space, which are not of much help in the battle, standing in the third row as the second line of defense, and at the back are Wu Tian of the wind system, Akatsuki and He Qing of speed.

There is a leader in the wolf pack, and eliminating the leader is half the victory, so Wu Tian and Chiyue's task is to sneak attack the head wolf, He Qing is the main defense, and when someone encounters danger, release spiritual protection to block.

"Whew~" This roar was different from the previous ones, and there was a sound from outside.

Mu Hua said: "This is the sound of an attack.

As soon as Mu Hua's words fell, a group of wolves appeared at the door.

"Whew!" There was another roar, and several wind blades appeared from behind the wolves, and the wind blades struck the door, shattering the glass door and falling to the ground.

The wolf parked at the doorway rushed in through the doorway.

First ChapterPrevious Chapter115/285Next ChapterFinal Chapter Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel