60

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 60

Author:silent Label: Modern times

The rooms in the summer cottage were naturally different, and everyone found the largest one to enter, and the room was in a mess, the furniture was covered with dust, and the good thing was that there was no blood.

He Qing put the furniture in the room into the space and took out the clean ones from the space to change them, especially the bed. There is no shortage of furniture in the big shopping mall, but they even cleaned the warehouse together. He Qing took out a few single beds and placed them around the room, and in the middle of the room was a set of couches and a table.

With such a decoration and such an atmosphere, He Qing said happily: "Let's eat hot pot!" "Hot pot is only lively when there are many people eating, but unfortunately He Qing has never experienced a lively atmosphere since he was a child. In the He family, He Qing is more like an unpleasant guest, and he hides in his room during the New Year's holidays, not to mention that the chef will not prepare such a civilian food as hot pot. He Qing has always been a day student, and he has never experienced it in the dormitory, let alone going out to eat with the people in the dormitory. Later, Wei Xue agreed to dating, and she would not find anyone to disturb her when she was dating, and the two of them stayed together quietly.

Mu Hua said dotingly: "Okay." "I am only willing to cook for He Qing alone, but the old man will inevitably say something, and that little ghost, Mu Hua looked at Xiaobao beside He Qing dissatisfied. It's only been a long time since he was glued to He Qing's side again, and when he was in the car, he deliberately separated the two people, which would stick again, which was really unpleasant! Mu Hua said: "Let's go into the space and get ready to take it out."

It is not easy to clean when taken out, and the space is limited, so it is indeed more convenient in the space. He Qing naturally would not refuse Mu Hua's proposal, and the two disappeared in front of everyone in a blink of an eye.

Zhuo Qian, Yin Ben, and the bald three of them had entered He Qing's space, and they were not surprised to see the two disappear. The rest of the people are different, they know that He Qing's space can enter people, and they also know that the space inside is very large, but it is the first time they have seen the two disappear in front of their eyes.

The admiral leaned back on the couch and said, "It's really... Magical. The admiral thought for a long time before he found a suitable word. If this is a sensation just by performing magic before the end of the world, the drama of changing people will be enduring for a long time. What's more, this is a real big change.

Xiaobao walked to the place where He Qing and Mu Hua disappeared, and they were still in place, and then stomped their feet? Still in place.

The bald head smiled and said, "Little ghost, what are you looking for?"

Xiaobao said seriously: "Xiaobao is looking for a mechanism, my mother said that the magic is all fake, I want to see how my brother's magic changes, and I can learn it if I find it." "If you learn it, you can disappear when the monster comes, so that the monster can't find him and can't eat him.

Shen Xu stretched out his hand, and green vegetables grew in his hand.

Xiaobao watched in surprise as the vegetables in Shen Xu's palm continued to grow, sprout, smoke, grow leaves, elongate roots, and finally grow a carrot. Shen Xu handed the carrot to Xiaobao.