141

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 141

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Feng Xiao: "Claiming to be the 3rd team of the national rescue team.

Mu Hua: "Purpose?

Feng smiled: "I didn't say it, let them rest first, and they can see it when they eat." However, the captain knew the admiral and looked very respectful of the admiral.

"Hmm." If you know a teacher, will you be an acquaintance? Mu Hua didn't worry too much, no matter who came, he wanted to take advantage of himself, there was no door, and there were no windows.

Dinner was set up in the form of a buffet, and the rescue team had arrived.

Mu Hua walked over directly and stretched out his hand and said, "Hello."

"Hello." The captain held Mu Hua's hand. The man was very imposing, including the people behind him, and they looked like a group. You must know that this special feeling can only be cultivated after a long time of getting along in the world, such as the connection between family members, this kind of thing is the most difficult to explain, they have this tacit understanding, it shows a problem, they have been together for a long time, and it is definitely not a temporary team formed after the end of the world.

From the body language, it can be seen that they have undergone rigorous training, so the problem is, I haven't even seen their information, before I saw the general, they were ordinary soldiers, and then they were not. I was forced to be a soldier before, but then I was on my mind, and when the end of the world came, I already had the permission to see confidential documents, but these people were not recorded at all in the information. You must know that after the end of the world, in order to find useful talents, I deliberately rummaged through a lot of information. "You're the head here?"

"Nope." Mu Hua looked at He Qing next to him.

He Qing looked at Mu Hua blankly.

Mu Hua stretched out his hand and rubbed He Qing's hair and said, "This base is built for you.

"For me?" He Qing stretched out his hand and pointed at himself. It seems that no one informed him when he decided to go back here, and he was abducted by Mu Hua as soon as he woke up, so what the hell is it to build for himself!

"Yes, for you. I'm going to give you a safe home. Mu Hua looked at He Qing affectionately.

He Qing is full of black lines, the style of this book is a strong combination, okay! This feeling of a domineering president is a ghost!

The incomprehensible captain stretched out his hand to He Qing and said, "Hello, I didn't know you were the commander here just now.

"It's okay." The commander, the leader or something He Qing doesn't care too much, it's just a title, no matter who it falls on, it's the same, anyway, the way to solve things is to vote by a show of hands and express their opinions. He Qing stretched out his hand like a captain indifferently.

Mu Hua slapped away the captain's hand, held He Qing's hand and said, "Qingqing is tired and hungry for a day, so let's go eat first." I'll talk about that tomorrow.

"Okay." When the captain said the good words, He Qing had already been pulled away by Mu Hua.

The eyed man pushed the eyes on the bridge of his nose and said, "These two people are very powerful.