74

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 74

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Mu Hua raised his eyebrows, "You're very interested in them?"

"Interesting, isn't it?"

"We can be more interesting."

He Qing said curtly: "Eat and eat." "I've figured it out, but it's okay to perform in public or something.

The meal was eaten in a pleasant atmosphere.

After eating, everyone stayed in the room arranged by Chu Wei. Mu Hua and He Qing were naturally thoughtfully arranged together, and the remaining three people were in one room.

Bei Tang Yi was in a good mood to sort out his little baggage, and it was really boring to stay here after the end of the world. It's great to be able to go out and walk around~

Chu Wei silently watched Bei Tang Yi sort out his clothes.

After Bei Tang Yi sorted it out, he put the little burden aside and asked, "What's wrong with you?" "Usually Chu Wei should help himself tidy up, why is he just sitting on the side and looking at himself today. When eating, too, Bei Tang Yi, who had always been nervous, also sensed that something was wrong with Chu Wei.

Chu Wei asked in a deep voice, "Did you really decide to leave?"

"yes, I told you about it during the meal."

"It doesn't matter if you don't have me by your side?"

Bei Tang Yi patted Chu Wei on the shoulder and said, "You can rest assured that you stay here, I will come back." "Everything you need for the experiment is here, and you're definitely going to come back when you get the blood sample.

Chu Wei smiled bitterly and said, "Take care of yourself."

"I will, after all, there are still a lot of experiments waiting for me to do, and there are still a lot of truths waiting for me to discover."

"Go to bed early, I'll have to go tomorrow." After speaking, Chu Wei left.

Bei Tang Yi looked at Chu Wei's back suspiciously, how did he feel that he was very sad, was it his own delusion?

Early in the morning, Chu Wei prepared a table of meals, and Bei Tang Yi rushed over in surprise. It's so fun to see the endless food in the morning! I haven't eaten such a sumptuous meal since the end of the world.

After eating, it was time to leave, and everyone looked speechlessly at the pile of supplies placed next to the car.

Chu Wei said: "Bei Tang Yi will be handed over to you to take care of, and you can come back to me after eating the food."

He Qing waved his hand to put the materials on the ground into the space and said, "Don't worry, you won't let him go hungry."

Seeing this, Bei Tang Yi said in surprise: "Spatial ability!

He Qing nodded, since he agreed to let Bei Tang Yi follow the space, there is no need to hide it, there will be more places to use space in the future.

"Can I take my scientific instruments with me?"