77

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 77

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing rolled his eyes, "It's too late to know your mistake now."

Mu Hua stretched out his hand and rubbed He Qing's hair and said, "Leave them alone, let's go to the kitchen."

He Qing secretly thought that his previous self would not care about other people's affairs at all, and emotional matters were even more impossible. In the previous life, no one could affect his emotions except Wei Xue, how could he become sentimental when he relived his life? It's really depraved.

People are hypocritical animals, and when they feel safe and worry-free, they will unconsciously think more about it. If you don't have to rely on it, you will become stronger, and you will be bent on how to make yourself stronger. He Qing obviously belongs to this situation, when he has no support, he only thinks about how he can live, how to make Wei Xue full, his heart is full of survival worries, and naturally he has no time to think about other things. In this life, there is the magic of cheating in space, and there is such a strong backing as Mu Hua, and he will soften his heart again and again when he feels that he has no scruples. I believe that the same situation was encountered by He Qing in the previous life, and He Qing would definitely not make the same choice. Whether it is Xiaobao, Xi or Bei Tang Yi, He Qing will definitely not have any sympathy and intentions. Of course, He Qing in the previous life did not have the strength to take in others.

Chu Wei stood at the door of Bei Tang Yi for a long time and didn't dare to knock on the door, Bei Tang Yi must have seen what happened at night, so what would he think? How do you explain it? Said it was the woman who seduced herself? Or are you drunk? No, no, it's obvious that it's shirking responsibility, so what should I do? Chu Wei stood at the door and looked at the door of Bei Tang Yi's room fixedly.

With a creak, the door opened. Northern Tang Yi walked out of the inside, bypassed Chu Wei and walked outside.

Chu Wei grabbed Bei Tang Yi's arm.

Bei Tang Yi said softly: "Let go."

There was no joy or anger in his voice, Chu Wei panicked, this was the first time that Bei Tang Yi had spoken to himself in such a tone. "Yi, I..."

Bei Tang Yi interrupted Chu Wei's words and said, "I'm hungry and I'm going to eat."

Chu Wei said with joy in his heart: "I'll go and prepare it for you."

Bei Tang Yi lowered his eyes, Chu Wei, you have a woman and you are still here to provoke me. Is I a fool when I am a North Tang Yi? I didn't find out about your feelings before, I didn't understand it, but you didn't say it clearly, did you? What's the matter now?

The life of Bei Tang Yi is very simple, his parents are professors, and he is busy at home every day. There is only Bei Tang Yi and a nanny at home, Bei Tang Yi spent it with books when he was a child, festivals, birthdays, and books sent by his parents, and Bei Tang Yi held books all day long, this look at it saw adulthood, read more, remember more, plus the excellent genes of his parents, Bei Tang Yi was very smart, jumped a few levels, and went to college at the age of sixteen. Bei Tang Yi's young age, coupled with amazing results, and he doesn't know how to communicate with others, he looks cold on the outside, so naturally no one dares to approach. has always graduated and been admitted to the doctorate, Bei Tang Yi has not made friends, and the 23-year-old Bei Tang Yi has already achieved a lot of results. It's just that I don't know anything about feelings, it's like a blank slate.