146

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 146

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Everyone was silent, yes, the center is far from here. Will they waste a lot of materials and manpower for this small city? The promise should be negative. So what do they want to do, anyway, no matter what the purpose is, it can't fall on their heads. When I think about it, I feel a lot more relaxed.

He Qing happened to be standing next to Mu Hua, and when he left, he was sitting next to Mu Hua, and He Qing naturally sat next to Mu Hua after coming up from the basement. There were vacancies on the left and right sides of Mu Hua, but there were not many, so He Qing had to stand next to Mu Hua.

Mu Hua stretched out his hand and pulled, He Qing was defenseless, and sat on Mu Hua's lap. Mu Hua naturally stretched out his hand to wrap his hand around He Qing's waist and said, "How can it be so simple, just like the zombie virus that Bei Tang Yi said may have been researched by humans themselves." Sooner or later, if the central government were to do some kind of messy experiment, it would endanger us, and in the style of the central government, there is a good chance that this possibility would be true. Mu Hua naturally wouldn't say that he deliberately took the seat.

He Qing said while pushing Mu Hua: "Your idea is too pessimistic, maybe the central government can still research zombie antibodies."

Mu Hua poked He Qing's waist, "What Northern Tang Yi has not been able to research, is it possible with those experts who can only talk big?"

He Qing slapped Mu Hua's hand away, "Northern Tang Yi didn't study it because the conditions were insufficient, we don't do live experiments, and the central government may not be the same." Also, put me down.

Mu Hua looked at Shen Xu, "When we have dinner, I secretly approached the captain of the rescue team and asked him to come here at night."

"Yes." Shen Xu looked at the interaction between Mu Hua and He Qing with a smile. The old man has learned to change the topic, but I'm afraid it's not so easy to fool my sister-in-law in this way.

"Hiss~" He Qing looked at Mu Hua with a smile.

Mu Hua lowered his head and rubbed next to He Qing's neck, "Qingqing, it hurts."

"Don't let go of that!" I know that it hurts and rubs! Still coquettish! Thought it was a child?

"Qingqing, do you blame me for not holding a wedding for you? I'll make it back, and we'll get married when the base is built. Of course, this is just Mu Hua's thoughts. Mu Hua thinks about swearing sovereignty every day, and after thinking about it, he feels that holding a grand wedding is the best way.

"Hiss~"

He Qing stepped on Mu Hua's feet again, of course, this time the strength was greater than the last time. After stepping on it, he patted Mu Hua's arm around his waist and got up and said, "Don't play tricks on me, if you dare to hold a wedding, you can find someone else to participate."

It's shocking enough for two big men to be together, but this one is good, he doesn't know how to restrain in front of people, and he moves his hands and feet. It's not enough to do it now, and it's not enough to be ashamed to think about a wedding? Originally, I wanted to save face for him in front of outsiders, but I was really embarrassed, and I had to say that Mu Hua was like this.