90

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 90

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Feng Xiao said: "If you don't mind, stay and celebrate together, after all, it was you who let us get rid of Fu Yan."

He Qing asked, "What kind of rice?"

After the end of the world, there is something to eat, and it would be good to be able to fill your stomach, but this is the first time I have heard of this question of what to eat. Feng Xiao's smile stiffened for a moment, and then said, "Do it according to your taste." Feng Xiao secretly counted the remaining food, it was definitely not possible to use snacks to entertain guests, the power went out after the end of the world, the meat in the supermarket was no longer edible, and there were not many kinds of fruits and vegetables left to eat. Wouldn't it be too chilling to entertain guests like this? There seems to be some sausages left.

Mu Hua said: "Can you borrow the kitchen?"

Feng smiled: "Although there are no real chefs in the base, there are still middle-aged women who can cook."

Mu Hua rubbed He Qing's hair and said, "Qingqing only likes to eat what I make, the ingredients don't need yours, we bring them."

"Although there are not many types of ingredients, there are still some that you can use as you like. The kitchen is here, please come with me. Feng Xiao patted Li Jie on the shoulder.

Li Jie rubbed his eyes embarrassedly, and Feng Xiao said gently: "You are here to accompany the guests, and I will come back immediately."

"Hmm." Li Jie's voice was inaudible.

Feng Xiao smiled again when he saw this, this was shy.

Feng Xiao and Li Yun have been friends since childhood, and Li Jie is naturally what he has seen since he was a child. Feng Xiao found out that something was wrong when he was in elementary school, some precocious classmates already knew how to have girlfriends, and he was not interested in those girls in the class at all, what he liked was little Li Jie. It's a pity that Xiao Lijie likes his brother, and he also pays attention to his brother.

Feng Xiao had no choice but to silently watch Li Jie staring at Li Yun from behind, this look was more than ten years, and the three of them still had this weird relationship after the end of the world. It's a pity that Li Yun didn't notice anything, just thought that he had a well-behaved younger brother and close friends. What he doesn't know is that his well-behaved brother has always had a crush on him, and his so-called friends are only chasing after him for his brother's sake.

Li Yun is a lucky guy, he has the ability after the end of the world, and then he cleared the building, began to take in the survivors, and organized the survivors to go out to find supplies. Everything went smoothly until Fu Yan appeared, and Li Yun's good luck came to an end. Feng Xiao's first reaction was to be happy, happy that there was finally no one to rob Li Jie with him, and the second reaction was to blame himself, Li Yun was his friend for many years, how could he think so? Now it's okay, Li Yun's hatred is also embraced, and Li Jie and Feng Xiao showed a relieved smile, it's been so many years, it's time to let yourself relax.

Chapter 64: Heading for the Laboratory

"Bump!" A snowball smashed into He Qing.

He Qing, who could have been able to escape, suddenly remembered one thing, the sunflowers grew and matured almost overnight. So again, the crystal nuclei of many mutant mice were harvested before, and after the sunflowers grew and matured, all the crystal nuclei disappeared, could it be that those crystal nuclei created the sunflowers? No, after that, I collected a lot of zombie crystal nuclei into the space, but the peppers still showed no signs of growth. Zombie crystal nucleus, animal crystal nucleus, isn't the use of the two different? The machine spirit once said that he needed a lot of zombie crystal nuclei to replenish energy, and the zombie crystal nuclei were needed for space recovery, and animal crystal nuclei were needed for plant growth. Did you discuss what you need? Or is it useless to say otherwise. By the way, zombies are inanimate, animals have life, and plants have life. He Qing, who was happy to understand the situation just now, frowned again, so where to get the crystal nucleus of the mutant animal? Without the crystal nucleus of animals, plants can't grow, so worried, He Qing now wants to keep a big treasure house, but unfortunately the things in the treasure house can't be used.