XXXVIII

Chanse

Christmas and new years flew by, and now we're at the airport, getting ready to head to NYC. Eli has been very quiet and she seems upset, and I have asked many times if she was okay, and I got dismissed each time. She's been like that since her Mamgu gave her the photo.

Anyways, we go through security and it wasn't until we got to the gate that I realised something major.

"Eli?" I whisper to my girlfriend.

"What?" she whispered back.

"I'm pregnant."

"I know." Eli smiled, for the first time since Christmas.

"I know you know. But, babe. Pregnant women can't fly."

"Babe. It would be an absolute miracle if anyone could fly, let alone pregnant women." Eli chuckled.

"No, babe. I mean on planes. I could throw a clot in my leg or something."

"Oh, shit. What do we do?"

"I don't know!"

"We'll speak to Mama in a minute, but uh, I need to go to the bathroom. Can you come with me?" Eli asked.

"Yeah, okay." I nod. I follow her to the bathroom and let her go to to toilet. Another woman came in and smiled at me.

"Hi. You're very pretty." she said to me.

"Um, thanks?"

"You single?"

"No, I'm not. My girlfriend is just going to the bathroom." I motion to the only closed stall.

"Are you guys looking for a third?"

"Ma'am, I am seventeen. And I'm very into monogamy. So, that's a hard pass." I inform her.

"Okay? The younger the better."

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. She stepped closer to me and covered my mouth. She had way too much perfume on and it made me really nauseous. Plus, I'm really worried about the baby, right now.

"Oh, come on. You're such a sweet thing. Let's have a little fun. Your girl could join, too. Or she can watch. It's up to her."

"Please, back off. I said no." I struggle against her body on mine, "Please, get off. I am with child." I warn her.

"With child? So you've already cheated on your girl? Why not do it again? Besides, you're a really hot MILF, I'm a really hot MILF, let's have some fun!"

I hear the toilet flush and Eli comes out, she looks terrified as I watch her completely blank the woman and I to wash she hands. I feel the woman's hand go in between my legs and that's when the bathroom door opened, Tina and Kath showing themselves. Kath ripped the woman away from me and shoved her against the wall.

"That's the second time you've messed with my sister." She gritted. Second?

"You two, let's go." Christina ordered. We swiftly walk out of the bathroom and Eli runs into Kate's arms almost immediately, when she stood up.

"Mom. It was her again. I didn't know what to do. She came onto Chanse. I let her hurt Chanse." I hear Eli cry into Kate's shoulder.

"Eli. Sweetheart. Chanse, are you okay?" Kate asked.

"What on earth just happened?" I breathe.

"Come here." Kate opened up and arm and I immediately step into her. Kate held us tight, while I told Eli that she wasn't to blame, that it wasn't her fault. Eventually, we break away from Kate and hug each other. Eli told me about about her encounter before with this woman, and was really surprised and upset that she was here.

--------------------

We arrived in New York City and went straight to our hotel. Mrs Peters was waiting for me in the lobby so that she could take me to our room while Eli went to the hotel that the contestants were staying at, and her family went to a another hotel. I believe everyone is flying out to come and support my girlfriend and it makes me so happy that they are.

Once I was settled into my room, I got a text from my girl.

I wasn't expecting us to be at different hotels 😭

I know baby. I miss you sm

I miss you too. I gtg, we've got rehearsals but I'll see you for dinner?

Sure :)

I'll meet you in the lobby. I live you. Bye.
Love*

I love you too babe

Her spelling error made me chuckle. Though not incredibly wrong. I live for her. She's my everything.

"Hey, Chanse." Mrs Peters says as she sits at the end of my bed, "We're roomies. So exciting!" she gushed.

"Very." I reply.

"We should do ice breakers! So then we're not awkward with each other!" she suggests, "Okay, I'll go first. My name is Laura, I have a wife and I got her to get me an axolotl for Christmas."

"Uh, okay. I'm Chanse, I'm named after a cast member from Smosh and I'm pregnant."

"Wow, that's so cool- wait, what?"

"I'm pregnant?"

"Eli's baby?"

"Yup." I nod.

"Right. Okay." Mrs Peters sighed, "Is there anything you need from me?"

"I'm okay, thank you." I assure her.

"That's fine. Um, what do you wanna do for dinner?" she asks.

"I was planning on having dinner with Eli." I say.

"Did she not know that she is having dinner with all the contestants? They want everyone getting along and having fun so then there's no hard feelings at the end of this whole thing. Eli won't be able to spend much time with us or her family." Mrs Peters shrugged.

"What?" I complain.

"I know. It kinda sucks. And because I'm her 'coach', I'm not allowed to check in on her either." Mrs Peters rolled her eyes.

"Does she know that?"

"Well, I'm assuming that she didn't since you guys made plans."

"I'll text her."

Hey, babe. Ik you're probably busy but we can't meet up for dinner :(

I knooow 😭😭😭
I just found out
We might not be able to spend much time together. But I'm gonna make sure that Mrs Peters takes good care of you :)

Ofc. I love you baby

I love you too