Chanse

The house was a fair size. Eight rooms, four bathrooms and a roof that you can go on. You can't even see the whole property from it. It's that big.

Eli said that there are fields included on this property, but until she finds the appropriate small, well equipped vehicle to drive us there, I'll just have to wait to see them all.

She did, however, lead me a little ways out the back door and to the little wood included in the property.

"I was thinking that I could weave a space net on the trees." she said.

"That would be so cool. Our kids could climb on it and chill with each other." I say, not realising what I had spoken. When I did, my hand flew to smack my mouth and cover it, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean-"

"I get it." she nods, "You wanna have kids with me?"

The smirk on her face tells me that she's teasing me. So, I roll my eyes and walk back to the house.

She follows me and once we're inside, she starts talking again.

"Maybe we could have the TV on that wall and then the sofa will be faced away from the kitchen." she pointed as she explained where she wanted things.

"A little desk over there for our kids to do homework or important calls, if we need to make them."

I could tell that she had mentioned kids just as naturally as I had. It makes me smile and I take her hand.

"What if we had a nice book shelf over there?" I suggest as I point to the opposite side of the room.

"Yeah, that'd be nice. Oh! And a sensory swing for Raphie and Apollo for when they want to visit." she points to an empty corner.

"How many pets are we gonna have?" I grin as I rest my chin on her shoulder.

"Loads." is all she says. I kiss her cheek and she just grins at me.

"You wanna go see our room?"

"You already have our room picked out?" I muse.

"Duh. Let's go." with my hand in hers, she leads me up the stairs. The hall goes two ways, the hall on the left though, is longer as the hall in the right is cut short by stairs that lead to what u assume to be an attic.

Eli leads me down to the left and all the way to the end, where the master bedroom is with two doors. It's a decently sized room, an empty bed frame in the middle and nightstands on either side. A walk-in closet to the left, I know that because the door is open, and the bathroom to the right.

"Whoa." I mumble.

"We built the bed not long after the purchase, the mattress is on its way and a bunch of other furniture sets." Eli shrugs.

"Baby..." I trail off.

"Is it okay?"

"So much sex is going to happen in here." I gush as I my eyes wander in wonder.

"What?" I hear Eli's trembling voice.

"We're gonna have so much sex in here." I smile as I look to my girlfriend's blushing face.

"Oh my god." she breathes.

"Awe, did I get you all flustered, baby?" I tease.

"Shut up." she mumbled before checking her watch, "Oh shit, we gotta go."

"Why?"

"Your surprise." is all she told me before grabbing my hand, leading me out of the house, locking it and to the car.

She drives out of the gate and locked it behind her before starting down the road. She said that this drive would be half an hour. So I get comfy and turn up the radio that is blasting Eli's music.

-----------------

We pulled up to a house that I don't recognise. I send Eliza a questioning look and she just beams back at me.

"What are we doing here?" I finally say.

"You'll see." she smiles.

She got out and opened my door for me and helped me out of her car.

Once we reach the front door, Eli knocked and seconds later, a woman with dark yet greying hair answered. She had a friendly smile as she greeted Eli with a hug and kiss on the cheek. Then she turned to me and did the same.

"This is my Auntie Mary." Eli says, "This is Chanse, my girlfriend."

"Well, come in, Chanse. Ana is just making sure everything is ready."

"Who's Ana?" I whisper to Eli as we step through the house and into the living room.

"My Auntie. She's my Mom's younger sister. Auntie Anaheim." she tells me and I nod.

"What are we doing here, then?"

"You'll see." she insists as she sits on the couch. I sigh and set myself on the couch next to her.

"Okay, Eli. I'm bringing them in!" I hear a voice, with an Irish accent, announce.

"Ready when you are, Auntie Anaheim." Eli calls back.

A woman, who looks a lot like Kate, comes in holding a crate of some sort. She smiles at me and sits in front of us, on the floor.

I watch as she unzips the crate and pulls...

"Kittens?!" I squeal.

"Yeah, they're yours." Eli says.

"Mine?" I repeat, my eyes wide as they find Eli's.

"Yeah, my cat gave birth a month ago and Eli wanted to me to reserve two for you." Auntie Ana explained as she sets the kittens in her lap. "They're very calm and cuddly. I'm sure they'll love you."

My heart melts at the sight of the tabby and black cat. They're so cute.

"Can I hold?"

"Yeah, come sit on the floor." Auntie Ana patted the spot next to her.

I lowered myself onto the floor and the kittens got up to say hello to me. After their little investigation, they lay in my lap. I did see that the black cat had a white chin and blue eyes. Making my heart obliterate into a million pieces.

"They're so precious." I whine as I stroke their sleeping bodies

"They are. And they're all yours. Also, both are girls." Anaheim said.

"What're you gonna name them, babe?" Eli questions.

"Um... I call the black one, Iris. Because she has pretty eyes. And the tabby, Teddy. Because she's so cuddle."

Teddy was leaning her head on my arm while Iris was happily nested on my ankles that we're under my crossed legs.

"They are lovely names." Eli said. I look up and grin widely at her.

I am so happy that she's decided to get me cats. She knows how much I've wanted them and the fact she went out of her way to get me two is amazing.

Eli moves closer to me and kisses me, "Thank you so much, baby." I say.

"Anything for you, Chansey." she replied.