I have something a little bit different planned for this chapter in the way I've written it. ! think from now on I'm going to mix it up a bit so that there is a good mix of everyone's perspectives in the story. So I might write some chapters the way I've written this one or I'll write it how I've written the others. Let me know what you all think!

Also sorry this chapter is gonna be very long... I'll put the final word count at the end :)
Hope all of you enjoy!

~~~

Time Skip - 3 months later

Third Person POV:

Sophie had just passed the start of her second trimester and her symptoms were starting to become more evident. Most mornings she had morning sickness, she back hurt, her cravings came at random times of night, the mood swings had become famous with the whole family and friend group, and her belly was much bigger now.

She had had quite a few more appointments with Elwin now and he was  very happy with her progress. He assured Fitz and Sophie that from the way things were looking, it would be a smooth delivery. Although things are never for certain.

The last appointment they had they found out the gender of the baby. They wanted to have a gender reveal with their families but didn't want to know the gender of the baby before hand. 

So Elwin put the results in an envelope for Sophie and Fitz to give to whoever they wanted. 

They decided on giving it to Biana, because she was just amazing at planning parties and what not. 

Biana was so happy when she was chosen that Sophie was scared she would accidentally tell someone the results but so far there hadn't been any slip ups.

Sophie and Biana had started planning everything for when the baby would arrive. Sophie and Fitz had decided that it would be best for them to stay at Havenfield in the meantime. This way Sophie would be with her parents and in the comfort of her own home. It was only temporary though because soon they would be moving into their new home.

Fitz had decided to surprise Sophie about a month ago, by buying some land for them. Edaline, Grady, Della and Alden had all pitched in to help with costs as a present to say congratulations for the baby on the way.

Fitz had purposely nought land that had and existing house on it already. It was an ancient house, almost as old as Bronte. It hadn't been used in years but Fitz was able to look past the dust and cobwebs and he saw the true charm, beauty and character of the house.

It wasn't like the more modern Elvish housing these days, it was more inspired from a time when humans and elves shared both worlds. It had many characteristics that a human house would have but with a couple of little Elvish twists to it.

The house was 3 stories tall, red bricks made up the outside and a white balconies were wrapped all around the house on each floor. The detailing in the railings was exquisite, made from real god. It made the house look royal and elegant. 

There were several windows all across each floor of the house, with white arched frames, making them look grand. All the curtains were drawn across them so no one could see inside.

At the front of the house, a stone path lead to a bridge, that lead people over a river that snaked its way through the front yard to around the back of the massive house. The water was the most beautiful crystal blue colour, almost clear.

The bridge lead up to the front door, a grand, white double door with gold detailing. Including gold door nobs and a gold door knocker.

Fitz had seen inside too and he could already imagine him and Sophie and their little baby one day, becoming and growing into a happy family together. When he told Sophie the news, she was shocked.