Sophie POV:

After a breakfast of green goop that tasted like waffles, Biana, Fitz and I got to planning. I had already given them a quick idea of what my plan would be, last night. I was going to go to Keefe's house and Biana would vanish and sneak into his room while I was talking to him about the wedding. Then Biana would collect clues from his room and around the house. She would leap back to Everglen and when I finished talking to Keefe, I would join her back here. All we needed was a part for Fitz. Of course, he wanted to help in any way. I tried telling him that it would include betraying his best friend... but he definitely topped me with "I don't care at this point. He's snuck off with the Neverseen once, but becoming the leader? That's a new low. And in doing so, he's betrayed the girl I love."

At this point, he couldn't stop blushing. Neither could I.

"AWWWWWWW! You guys are so cute!"

"So, Sophie? What do you need me to do?"

"Fitz, I need you to listen in to our conversation telepathically. So if he says something or slips up, we have the evidence. I also want you to monitor the situation through what I am seeing, if you know what I mean. So if he does something, then I'll have someone who knows what happened to me."

"Ok, but you're sure there's nothing else I can do?"

"Fitz, doing all that would mean the world to me. Even if it seems like the easiest job, it means you'll be safe. And that's all I really want. So I can come back to see you. You're really really important to me and I can't let you go." ARRRGGGGHHHH! Sophie that sounded so mushy. Great. Now you're blushing too! *internal face palm*

I looked over to see Fitz blushing too. He's so cute when he blushes! I don't know why I wanted to marry Keefe in the first place. I guess I just needed closure. I mean every girl was throwing themselves at his feet. I would never have a chance. But the way he's been looking at me lately, maybe it's saying something else.

"Sophie, you, are the most important person in my life. So let's go kick some ass and get some answers!"

Fitz and I connected finds as soon as we were ready to leave. Biana and I rushed to the leapmaster and scream 'Shores of Solace'. We were whisked away into the light.

We landed on the soft golden sand. The waves lapping at the shore's edge. Biana vanished and I walked up to the front door. I knocked three times before I heard Keefe shout "I'M COMING DAD! BE PATIENT" I was met by the sight of Keefe in his Pjs and a toothbrush stuck in his mouth. His hair was an absolute mess and he still looked half asleep. "Sophie! I'm so sorry, i thought you were my Dad. He went out late last night and he still hasn't come back. All I know is, is that he's probably hungover and he always get SUPER grumpy. Sorry."

"It's ok Keefe but I was wondering if we could talk about some wedding plans?"

"Of course! just let me get changed." He turned away and started heading towards his room. I stepped into the front entranced and Biana quickly told me she would follow him in. After about 5minutes of standing there, not knowing what to do with myself, Keefe walked towards me. I quickly transmitted to Biana that I would take him into the kitchen and make him some coffee. That way I could do a little snooping in his drawers. "Keefe, you look like you need a coffee. I kinda want one too. I'll make them and we can talk."

"Thanks babe, you always know what I need. Also, I just wanted to say I'm really sorry about the other night. How I went off at you about the wedding needing to be perfect. I just want it to be magical. A day that we'll never forget."

"Hey, it's ok. Just remember that you need to stop, think and listen. You don't want to end up making the wrong depiction that could cost you." I know it sounded really cheesy, but I had put a little more meaning behind it. Getting the reaction I had been hoping for, he went oddly quiet for a moment. It was awkward and I could tell he was deep in thought.