Hey guys,

So most of you probably know I took a bit of a break from writing for a while to work on myself a bit more. I've had my good days and bad days and some really shit days, but I have grown so much the past month and I am back! 
I just wanted to tell all of you that it is so important to look after yourselves and put yourself first sometimes! Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Stay safe everyone and enjoy the chapter :)

Fitz's POV:

Little did Sophie know that I had something much greater planned, a much bigger surprise was waiting for her. All I had to do now was get everything ready. I suppose I would have to go and ask my sister for some help. 

I wanted to plan a big surprise party for Sophie, a time when everyone we love could be together so we could tell them all the exciting news about the baby. Even though I was very excited, I was also terrified. Both of us were so young and had no experience. I already knew though that Soph was going to be an amazing mother. She was so kind and loving and she just made the time and took the effort to understand people.

Sophie was already asleep, snuggled up in the side of my body as we lay on my bed. All I could think about was what sort of life we would have after the baby was born. Everything would be so different. Everything was going to change very quickly.

I made a mental checklist in my head...

- organise surprise for sophie
- do some research about fatherhood and how to deal with a pregnant woman for the next 9 months
- talk to biana about the other surprise

So far there wasn't much for me to do, but the first and last ones were going to take a lot of planning, time and effort. Luckily, I was happy to do anything for my Sophie, because I loved her so so much.

Slowly, my thoughts drifted into nothingness and my eyelids grew heavy as I began to fall asleep. All that could be heard was the soft sound of Sophie breathing in and out.

~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up in the morning, Sophie wasn't by my side anymore. It was still kind of dark outside and when I looked at my clock it read 06:00 am. Why on earth was I awake this early?

There must have been a noise that woke me up. And when I discovered that noise, it also solved the case of the missing Sophie Foster. I heard noises coming from the bathroom.

I slipped out of bed and pulled a jumper on to stop the slight morning chill from getting to me. I also grabbed a spare blanket off the bed for Sophie, because if my suspicions were right, she would be in the bathroom for a while.

When I walked into the bathroom, my thoughts were confirmed. I found the smaller girl throwing up into the toilet once again. I rushed over to her side and pulled her hair back gently so it was out of her face.

I slowly rubbed her back and whispered in her ear while she continued to empty the contents of her stomach into he toilet bowl.

After about another 10 minutes of that, Sophie finally started to feel a bit better. We still didn't move though. We simply sat on the bathroom floor together. I wrapped the blanket over Sophie's shoulders as she let out a shiver. I pulled her against my chest and ran my fingers through her hair.

I began to whisper to here again as we sat in the silence of the early hours of the morning. "Good morning baby, are you ok?". Sophie let out a sigh and looked up at me with her tired, bloodshot eyes. "I've been better". Her voice was hoarse and croaky from all the vomiting, barely above a whisper.