Sophie POV:

*Time skip to 3 days later*

I was home. Home sweet home. It was nice to be able to sleep in my own bed again. The first night I got home the first thing I did was take the longest, hottest shower. I then settled down into bed and almost fell asleep immediately. 

Now,  three days later, I was getting ready for Keefe's Tribunal. After checking in with the councilors, I would be allowed six guests with me. My list was...

- Mum
- Dad
- Fitz
- Biana
- Della
- Alden

It was about 8:30. The Tribunal would start in a couple of hours but I wanted to get there early. Biana would be arriving any minute to help me with clothes. Fitz would help prepare me mentally and the parents would be in the kitchen doing who knows what.

Right on que, the Vacker's bodies glittered into the pastures out the front of the house. I could see them from my massive windows. I ran downstairs to greet them. Throwing my arms around each of them, hugging the tightly. I gave Fitz a sneaky kiss on the cheek, much to Biana's delight. The parents made their way into the kitchen while Fitz, Biana and I made our way up to my third floor bedroom.

I settled down on my bed next to Fitz while Biana when searching through my wardrobe. She was grabbing all sorts of dresses, capes and jewellery while rushing around the room. She was flashing in and out of sight as she did so. She did that when she got excited.

After another 5 minutes of Crazy Biana, she picked a dress for me and her and a tux for Fitz. We were certainly going to look impressive.

Sophie's Dress (just imagine it cuts off at her knee)

Biana's Dress

Fitz's Look