Hey guys, this is my first fanfic so I hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think of it in the comments (nothing rude though please!) or if there is anything that could happen in the story.

Hope you like it!

Warning, a bit of 'bad' language in here

Sophie POV:

He's so perfect. I can't even believe he look at ME like that! I mean, ME! What was that look in his eyes when I told him? Anger?, sadness?, no. It was disappointment. Was he, disappointed in me? Or the choice I made?

"Sophie? What one do you want?"

Shit, I should have been paying attention. You need to grow up girl! you're about to get married. You can't be fussing over you little crush anymore. You moved on for a reason.

"Sophie? you're doing it again. Where you stare off into space like you're staring into a certain pair of TEAL eyes!" the look on Keefe's face was NOT happy.

"Omg Keefe, I'm so so sorry. I was just thinking about stu...ff." I kept training off. I needed to focus more. The wedding is in 4 days so I better get a hold on my mind and stop thinking about Fitz.

"So Sophie? Which cake do you want?"

"Keefe, does mallowmelt count as wedding cake to you?"

He chuckled to himself and gave me his signature smirk.

"Only for you Sophie Foster, only for you"

I leant in to kiss him. "Thanks babe, I love you"

"I love you too"

We had ended up picking an ice blue theme for the wedding. Ice blue table clothes and ribbons, gold embroidery on everything possible and a few hints of subtle brown here and there. The table would be covered in head to toe. Flowers, lights, diamonds and crystal galore. Sometimes I wished that it would be a simpler wedding. But no, the elves had to make everything ten times more extravagant than it really needed to be.

Wedding decorations

I went back to my day dreaming

I went back to my day dreaming. I don't know how to feel. I think I love Keefe? I mean I have really strong feelings towards him. But the way that Fitz looked at me yesterday. It just made my heart soar and my stomach flutter with thousands of butterflies. As much as I loved Keefe's humour and his big bold and outgoing moves, I will never forget the loving and gentle way Fitz treated me. Even when I tripped, which was a lot, he would catch me and look me in the eye, making sure I was ok. He would never count and say, 'that's the third time today!'. Argh, why were boys SO HARD!

Keefe walked over to Edaline to give her the final details. I couldn't help but admire the gorgeous man walking away from me. He turned back to catch me starring. I blushed so hard. Why? I thought to myself. You are getting married to him, yet you still turn into a tomato just looking at him?!

" You ok there Foster?"

"I....uh....um...you see..."

"Lost for words in my beauty again I see!" With a little wiggle of his eyebrows and a shake of his butt, he had disappeared inside to get his things.

Edaline walked over to me "Eeek! Sophie, I can't believe you're finally getting married! All of the decorations are going to be PERFECT! I know your father will probably say something about 'that boy' but I just want you to know that I fully support the both of you as long as you are happy"

"Thanks Mum, I really do think I am happy!" I think...

Keefe walked back towards me and gave me a light kiss on the cheek. "Ok babe, everything is almost organised for our wedding! You just need to go dress shopping tomorrow. Call me later tonight if you can but daddy dearest needs me at home to 'help' with 'empathy training'. He just wants to talk to me again about true feelings and all that icky stuff." He pulled out his home crystal towards the light and with an eye roll and a shrug, he was gone.

~ Time skip to later that night ~

"Call Biana Vacker" Keefe could wait. This was an emergency. I couldn't believe I was doing this to myself but, I need help with my dress and I needed a bridesmaid.

"Hey Soph, what's up?"

"Hey Bi, my wedding is in 4 days and.... I DON'T HAVE A DRESS, SHOES, BRIDESMAIDS OR BRIDESMAID DRESSES AND I STILL NEED TO GET A GIFT FOR KEEFE! It's impossible.

Sorry for dumping all that on you, I'm just really stressed about this wedding and Keefe wants everything to be perfect. And Grady isn't helping at all. He just keeps going on and on about that boy'. I really need your help."

"Hey, hey, Sophie it's ok. I'll take you shopping tomorrow. I'm sure Keefe doesn't actually mind that much, all he's gonna worry is about, I quote 'the hair'. I'm sure he just wants it perfect for you."

"You know what, you're right Bi."

"Of course I am! When am I wrong?!"

We both burst into fits of giggles. Thank goodness for Biana, she always knows what to say.

"So I'll meet you at your place at 10:00 tomorrow morning and then we can go to Atlantis for a shopping day!"

"Ok, sounds good!" There was something else I needed to ask Biana about, I just didn't know how.

"Sophie? You ok? you're doing that zoning out thing again"

"Um, Bi? Can I ask you something?"

"Anything girl!"

"Um, how's Fitz holding up? Last time I saw him, he looked kinda shit. alike he hadn't slept in, well, forever."

"Look, he's been better, but I told him that if he truly loves you, then he'll only want what's best for you. And if that means marrying Keefe – against my better judgement at times – then he needs to support you in every way. Last time I checked, he wasn't gonna be Keefe's best man at the wedding!"

"Ok, I really don't wanna cause any trouble. I especially don't want him to hate me. I still really value him in my life. He's really special to me."

There was a slight uncomfortable silence for a couple of minutes. We were both deep in thought. But before Biana could say ANYTHING embarrassing, I broke the silence

" Anyway Bi, I need to get some sleep before tomorrow so I should go now."

"Ok, cya tomorrow!"

Her face clicked away and I put my imparter on my bedside table. I grabbed a pair of fluffy pjs and slipped under the cover for what would be another night of restless sleep.