Hey guys, so great to see more and more people reading my story. Putting my work out there has been a big step for me and I would really appreciate it if SOMEONE or ANYONE could leave a comment or vote for my story. The first few chapters have had a few reads but my other ones not so much. I get that we are all busy, I mean I'm really busy too. But I would really appreciate it if you could make some time in your day to help me out and get us to the top! My aim is 50 reads by the end of the week. I know that's probably a really big ask but PLEASE! Help me out and keep reading! I don't mean to sound rude or angry and I don't want to be that one person who refuses to write unless they get votes or comments but it would mean a lot to me if you could! So remember to leave a comment and hit the vote button!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

;)

The personal journal of Keefe Sencen.

Day 1 Experiments

I have tried all sorts today. But something went awfully wrong. I didn't think it would survive. I could never let anyone know I had stolen Foster's ............

DNA.

An uncomfortable silence fell across the room. Keefe had taken my DNA? How? Why? Taking a quick look at Fitz and Biana waiting for their approval to continue reading. They gave me a quick nod but I couldn't ignore the look of pity, anger and worry in their eyes.

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. This should be an organised journal so I need to start from the start.

Hello, my name is Keefe Sencen and if you are reading this, you weren't meant to find it or you are the new key to my legacy.

13 years ago, I discovered my mother, Lady Gisela Minette Sencen, was not only a part of the Neverseen, but the leader.

My friends (Sophie Foster, Fitz and Biana Vacker, Dexter Dizznee, Tam and Lihn Song and Marrella Redek) and I did some research. We fought many battles, most almost always concluding in an near death experience for someone (usually Foster). And none of them could be counted as a win.

After all of this, we came upon the discovery of my legacy.

Most people had no idea what it was about. I mean none of us knew what to expect. That was when the rumours started and my life started to go downhill. People whispering in the hallways, the stares.

It was no better once I graduated from Foxfire. The council almost kicked me out of the nobility. I didn't tell anyone though. I didn't need their pity and I never will.

That was when I made my plan. I would fulfill my legacy but change it. Make me look like the hero, the good guys. Whatever you want to call it. That was when I realised I knew what I had to do to make this all work.

Day 2 Experiments

Today is day two. I have everything I need to steal the DNA. I'm going to replace the DNA tab to the front door of Sophie's house. Then I'll take it out and put the old one in when she gets inside. Then I'll pretend to be there for some sort of stupid excuse.

Maybe it could be time to put my silly little childhood crush to use.

I know I wasn't ever the most subtle with my feelings towards Foster. I loved flirting with her to see how she would react and it would almost always end in blushing. It made me so excited to think I finally had a chance with her. Fitzypoo just had to be so perfect and it was easy to see she was falling for him.

13 years later it was surprising to see no one in the group was married yet.

I would have thought Biana and Tam would at least get married. And Marrella still seemed pretty interesting in Fitz, so maybe there was a chance I could have Foster.

Usually I make bad choices. Or I'm wrong. But this was different.

The day I proposed to Foster, was the day I took her DNA. I was just about to take the slip out of the door when I realised Grady was watching me from behind. I quickly stopped and pretended to be looking at my reflection in the shining crystals. Quickly fake fixing my hair, I walked over to him.

It was a basic 'Keefe Grady' conversation. He asked me what I was doing here. I told him I was here to see Foster. He grumbled a bit. Considered kicking me out. Told me to never hurt his Sophie. The he asked me what I was doing in a suit. I decided not to tell him why and would wait for Foster's reaction first. Eventually, let me inside and I ran up to her room.

I flicked a piece of lint off my suit and straightened my tie for what would have been the 100th time. I quickly check the ring was in the box in my pocket and before I knew what I was doing, I walked into her room.

Before arriving, I didn't really know what I should say. So I wrote a speech. Perfectly prepared, I shared my heart and soul with her.

"Sophie Elizabeth Foster, Foster, Mysterious Miss F, Lady Foss Boss,

From the day I met you, when I was ditching in the halls. I knew there was something special about you. I thought you would be a good one to have around. Someone who could be handy to have nearby. Turns out, I think of you as more than just a friend. It might have been obvious. It may not have been. But no matter what, I always want to impress you, take care of you. Love you even. And I don't ever want anything bad to happen to you.

So, will you do me the greatest honours of becoming my wife?"

I pulled out the ring.

Ring

Sophie seemed absolutely shocked

Sophie seemed absolutely shocked. She was blushing red as a tomato.

At first, I thought she wouldn't say yes. It was just silence. I knew I had stuffed up and ruined all my chances. A look a pity crossed her face. AS I made my way to the door, she jumped on my back and screamed "YES!"

I was relieved. I had the DNA and her hand in marriage. All we had to deal with now was her parents.