Warning: This chapter is gonna have mature themes. Skip them if u want or don't, up to u :)

So to take off from where I left u guys before..........

Sophie POV:

It felt like and eternity before Fitz returned, but when he did I certainly wasn't expecting him to be holding a...
Swimsuit!?!
I think he could tell I was surprised but it seemed to amuse him. And much to his joy as I could imagine, it wouldn't be leaving much left for his imagination to dream up. 

"So Soph, ready for a dip? I hear the pool is sitting at the most perfect temperature"
I gave a tentative nod before slipping my hand into his and we made our way up to the rooftop pool. The sun way just sinking behind the clouds and we were greeted by the last few beams of golden light that washed our faces in warmth. I looked up at my boyfriend lovingly, taking in every detail of his face.
The light made him look like he was part of a movie, like he was made from gold. He simply glowed and I don't think it was just from the light, he seemed to glow from the inside too. I sat down by the edge of the pool and slid my heels off. I still wore my dress but I didn't mind as I sat with my feet in the water, leaning my head on Fitz's chest. I stared towards the horizon, watching the sun disappear behind the clouds and trees. Only a soft orange haze that covered the forest was the light emitted by the now gone sun.

As the heat from the sun began to dissolve into nothingness a breeze made its way through the air, sending a shiver down my spine. I leaned closer to Fitz, using his body for warmth. He wrapped his arm tighter around my body and rested his head gently on top of mine. Occasionally he was plant light kisses in my  hair or whisper things in my ear. It was such a perfect moment.
After we had enjoyed the view a moment longer, I slowly stood and grabbed the swimsuit Fitz had left on one of the lounge chairs. Fitz then stood too and grabbed out a pair of boardshorts for himself. I remember feeling butterflies in my stomach as I walked over to him, not quite sure if I was ready for what I was about to do, but there was nothing that could have stopped me.
I turned around and whispered to Fitz, "Would you mind unzipping me please?"

"Of course" was his only reply. I could feel the slight shake in his hands as he pulled the zipper down the back of my dress. The straps fell from my shoulders and I felt the dress slide down my body, revealing myself in only a pair of white lacy panties.
My breath hitched as Fitz ran his fingers down my spine. He kept whispering under his breath "God you're beautiful" as he took in the sight of me. It was the first time he had seen me this naked and it made heat pool in my stomach.

I still had my back to Fitz as I slid my panties down to my ankles slowly before putting them aside with my dress. I took a deep breath before turning to face my boyfriend.

Fitz POV:

As Sophie took off her dress and the pale light washed over her body I could see how truly magnificent she looked. The way her waist curved inwards slightly and her hips curved outwards. It was the final straw when she slid her delicate, white panties off and her plump ass moved with them.
I don't think I would have ever expected that from her considering how shy and self-conscious she was at times. When she turned around I couldn't stop my eyes from wandering. When I met her golden brown eyes she looked away and turned a deep shade of crimson. I gently touched her chin and tilted her head back towards me.

"Sophie. You, are beautiful" She just blushed even more at this but our eyes stayed locked on each other. A gentle breeze sent a shiver through her body so I pulled her into my chest. Her head only just reached my shoulder so her cheek was pressed against my chest and I was sure she would be able to hear how fast my heart was beating. The way it fluttered with excitement just from the sight of her.