Ok so I lied in the comments when I said this would be done by Tuesday... I guess I underestimated how much schoolwork I would have to get done. I am so incredibly sorry but I have tried to make this chapter a bit longer than the others so hopefully you all enjoy it!

TW: depression, anxiety, mental health issues, smut
Please let me know in the comments if I missed any! 

Fitz's POV:

Watching Sophie squirm under my every touch was enough alone to get me hard. As she began to settle down from her high I crawled over the top of her. My knees planted either side of hers and my hands resting above her shoulders. I stared into her perfect golden brown eyes as I captured her lips with my own. As I did so, small moans and panting noises filled the air. Noises so soft and beautiful that only I got to hear, they were mine and mine only.

I began to deepen this kiss, parting my lips and sliding my tongue across her bottom lip, earning myself another moan. I then nibbled at Sophie's bottom lip, making her part them slightly. This presented me with the perfect opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues met and twisted together, the taste of her filling my mouth. 
I ran my hands gently down her sides before I sat up on my knees. I met Sophie's eyes one again, nerves filling my gut as I asked the question. "Soph...? Sophie baby, do I have your permission?" I could feel my face heating up but I didn't let that break our eye contact. A look of pure bliss washed over her face.

"Fitz, I would want nothing more"

As soon as those words left her mouth my lips were back on mine, crashing together in a perfect harmony. When I could feel we were both more than ready, I sat stood up and walked over to my bags. It took me a moment before I found what I was looking for. A condom. 
I crawled back onto the bed, over the top of Sophie. I tore open the foil packet with my teeth and rolled the condom onto my throbbing cock. As I lined myself up I glanced one more time at my perfect girlfriend, waiting for the nod of approval to continue. As my eyes met her, silently asking the question she replied practically begging.

"God Fitz hurry up. Please baby I need  you"

I let out a low growl at her response and pushed my length slowly into her pussy. God the feeling was the most amazing thing I'd ever felt. Her walls were warm and slick and as I slowly slid further into her, our breathy pants filled the room. Both of us were slowly coming undone as I pushed further and further into her. Finally, I bottomed out but waited a moment for her to get used to the feeling and stretch out a little bit. When Sophie became more needy, I began to pull out gradually until I slid back inside her with ease. As I did so a loud moan escaped Sophie's lips.  I leaned over her and began to move faster much to her delight. Soon, the room was filled with a mixture of our moans as I snapped my hips faster and faster. Both of us were covered in a fine coat of sweat as the sound of skin hitting skin could be heard throughout the bedroom. The whole time, Sophie never stopped moaning my name like it was something magical.

I captured Sophie's lips with mine once again as I could feel myself reaching my climax. I knew Sophie was too from the way here hands were scrunched into fists around the sheets on the bed. I replaced the sheets with my hands as I gave a last few thrusts before releasing my load into the condom. 
I stayed buried inside Sophie as I lay gently on top of her chest. We stayed still like this for a while until our breathing had slowed and our heart rates were in sync.

"Fitz?"

"Mmm?"

"Thank you" 

Sophie's words came out barely even a whisper, only loud enough for me to hear. My only response was to plant gentle soft kisses her on the forehead. She looked so delicate in the pale moonlight that flooded through the open curtains. I pulled out slowly and peeled off the condom. I went into the bathroom to dispose of it and grab a towel, damp with warm water.
I walked back into the bedroom and began to clean Sophie up before cleaning myself up. When both of us were sweat free and the towel was in the hamper in the bathroom, I made my way over to my walk-in wardrobe. I grabbed a pair of boxers for myself and a hoodie for Sophie. I then quickly grabbed some panties from her bedroom for her before making my way back over to my almost asleep girlfriend.