Committing crimes against America

{{[[FLASHBACK 1 YEAR, China was still in prison]]}}

It was sunset on a Sunday, Russia and many others had gathered that day to honor the life of America. Russia had an emotionless face but his eyes said it all. Tears were streaming down his face. Canada was crying hysterically, Ukraine comforting him. Australia and New Zealand were also crying badly. But not as much as France. She was on her knees crying into the palms of her hands, saying that she was sorry for not helping him financially. Italy attempted to comfort France but he ended up crying as well. Poland was sitting on a bench, Germany next to him. Poland wasn't crying but you could see that he was hurt, Germany only cried a few tears as he tried to comfort Poland. Mexico was standing off in the side-lines, she didn't seem hurt. She was mad, SHE should've killed America. Not China! But there's not much she can do to change that now. 

Russia felt his heart being broken, it was like he was alone. All over again. The one person he let in caused so much happiness, but so much pain. The only thing left of America is his kids. Russia swore that he would never let them get hurt. He would protect them with his life.

B "Hey, You doing alright?" Belarus said as she put a hand on Russia's shoulder. Russia nodded solemnly.

B "If you ever need to talk to someone, just know i'm here. Okay?" Russia nodded and Belarus left.

U "Canada, you need to calm down" Ukraine tried to comfort her crush, but to no avail.

C "Why would you care?! You tried to kill him!" Canada whisper-shouted at Ukraine. 

U "I didn't have a choice, Mexico threatened to kill my family, my friends.... you..."

Canada stopped talking. The only thing you could hear from him was quiet sobs.

C "Wh-why would Mexico d-do that?" 

U "You didn't know? She works for Persia, as an inside spy." 

At that Canada felt an immense pain in his chest. The person he was dating, the person he fell in love with, was planning to kill his brother. He felt his body shake, he found a nearby bench and sat on it. Still crying, but it got worse the more he thought about it.

Ukraine sat next to him and said, "I think you need this time on your own,' she said getting up but she felt someone grab her hand. She looked back at Canada,

C "Don't go. Please."

Ukraine sat back down and patted Canada's back.

America floated behind his brother. His expression was a mix of offended and Proud. America didn't like the fact that Canada was trying to score at his funeral but America can always appreciate a devoted person. But America shifted his attention to Russia. America flew over there and hugged Russia, he knew Russia couldn't feel it but America hoped it might help Russia a bit. America then goes to France, and hugs her as well. He goes over to Poland and Germany. He smiles but that is quickly replaced with a frown, TWO couples were doing lovey-dovey things at HIS funeral. Seemed like a bunch of Bull shit on America's behalf.

Russia spent that whole night crying in his lonely, cold bed. The babies seemed to sense something wrong, they cried along with Russia that night.

{{{[[[BACK TO PRESENT]]]}}}

China woke up, feeling cold and un-rested. But she sighed and got up, the police were already looking for her so she knew if she was going to do this it better be quick. She got up and made it to a restaurant close by. It wasn't an expensive place, which was good but there were many police officers around. And her being in bright orange with black letters along her back doesn't help her situation. But that didn't stop her from entering and stealing some wallets, watches, phones and some money from the tip jar. She managed to steal a car key, so she stepped out and clicked the button. Two beeps were heard, she headed to the car and opened it. She sighed as she put her hands on the steering wheel. How long has it been since she's been in a car? Does she even remember how to drive? That means she has to be extra careful, all it takes is one minor slip-up and someone asks her for ID, then she gets returned to prison.