The Venezuela hit

《Third person POV》

Confederate had a smirk on his face and then he disappeared. America turned around and left his office, he went to his car and drove to the destination. He arrived at the destination that turned out to be Venezuela's house, America climbed to the roof of the neighboring building and pulled out his binoculars. He looked across the whole building counting the guards and trying to locate Venezuela when he spotted him in his bedroom, there was another person with him, Syria. They were making-out and it appeared like they planned to go further, America decided to look away and count the guards again. He then checked to see if they were done, Definitely not. America zoomed his binoculars away and decided to play on his phone for a few minuet's.

After a while they were finally finished and America went to the floor of the building and walked across the street, he knocked on the door, it was made out of UHH steel. He waited for an answer,

?"Hello, what's your business with Venezuela?"

A"Old friends, wanted to check in"

?"Name."

A"America."

?"Oh, nice to see you again America! Come in!" he said opening the door. America then fired the pistol at his stomach, it had a silencer but it was still relatively loud. There was a loud thud and two more people ran into the hallway, pistol's raised. America reacted quickly and shot both in the forehead, their brain matter was spread across the wall with some skull fragments. More people came running in, some started to shoot automatically causing America to hide behind a pillar.

?"Give up now and we won't kill you!" One yelled,

A"You don't even know who you're fucking with!" America yelled back, he grabbed his automatic pistol then he jumped out from the pillar and shot all of them. They all fell to the floor with a thud, America's sunglasses fell off when he jumped from the pillar, and then there was shouting from up-stair's. Venezuela came running down stairs with a shotgun, Syria was right next to him holding a AK-47.

V"You're outnumbered!"

A"Did that stop me earlier?!" 

V"America?!"

America didn't respond, he reloaded his pistol and started to blindly shoot at the two

S"We have better weapons than you, surrender now!" Syria yelled, he was about to say more when a knife was in his throat. Blood shot out of his throat, he fell back with a thud, there was a pool of blood forming around his throat.

V"SYRIA!" Venezuela yelled as he knelt down next to his lover, dropping his gun in the process

V"Why... WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! WE'RE FRIENDS!" Venezuela yelled, tears rolling down his face. His voice was coverd in sadness and anger,

A"It's nothing personal. It's just buisness" America said as he raised his gun to Venezuela's head. He looked America straight in the eye, then there was a loud bang and Venezuela fell down right next to Syria. America put the gun back in the holster and sighed, it was true. He and Venezuela used to he friend's but buisness comes first.

America dialed a number,

?"Hello this is Albion! How may I help you?" a familiar voice said

A"It's stars, need a clean up at *******"

?"On a scale of one through ten how messy would you rate it?" she sounded a bit exhausted, long work day perhaps.

A"Seven point five"