Thought's

《Russia's POV》

I was getting up to go after America when I felt something cold on my shoulder, I look and see my Dad shaking his head. 

R"But I have to-" I started before he interrupted me,

S"Don't, he needs to choose for himself." 

I sigh and nod, in the meantime I go to America's room. He wouldn't mind, right? I walk to the end of the hallway and open the door, The room was a navy color and he had a white bed. I look at the nightsand next to his bed, there was a book labeled 'Memories'. I pick it up, Don't open it, it's his private stuff! But he wouldn't mind, He obviously doesn't trust you! He thought you were there to kill him this morning! He said he loves me, so he should forgive me. Your taking advantage of him, love also means respecting their boundaries! Yeah... I guess you right...

I argued with myself before I decided to not read the book, I put it back in it's place and explore a bit more. I find photos of America with some people I don't know,

One was a Black and white woman with a bird design on the left of her flag, she wasn't much taller than America. America seemed to be a teenager while the Woman was an adult, his mother perhaps? 

Another photo of him shaking hands with a Woman, but this time she was a white flag with yellow spades. I think that is Kingdom of France if I remember history class correctly,

My eyes scan the wall more, there were two more photos of him shaking hands. One with Spain and the other with Netherlands, there was a photo of him and Morocco sitting on a beach. It looked like they were friends, and pretty close ones at that.

I felt a weird sense of hatred as I thought that last sentence, it was weird but so are emotions so I just shook it off. I look around a bit more and decide to explore the rest of the house and not just his room, I left his room and walked down the hallway. There was a room on the left, I opened it, it was an office. I don't know why America would have an office all the work he does is top secret they wouldn't allow him to takes the files and leave anyway. I shut the door and continue walking, the kitchen has an island with bar stools but other than that it looks like a normal kitchen. The living room has a giant TV and has curtains around the windows, there were a few side tables that had lamps on them, but other than that it was pretty empty. There's another room next to the kitchen, I open the door to see it's completely empty. Maybe it was for storage? Maybe he had a roomate? I don't know, I'll ask him once he gets back.

I sigh as I felt a wave of sadness wash over me,  while Poland wasn't the best coworker he was a good friend. Why did I listen to Dad? I should have stopped America from going. I glance at my car keys, I look around to see if I could spot Father. He wasn't here, I grabbed my keys and bolted out the door. I find my car until I realize. I don't know where there meeting. ебать! 

I get of my car to see a smilng Soviet standing infront of me,

S"I told you to not go" he said nonchalantly,

R"да but-"

S"I understand, you want to save your friends but America has to do it."

R"What if he doesn't?" 

S"Then we wait until next time" he said calmly,

R"So it's a never ending cycle unless America breaks it? Thats Бред сивой кобылы!" I said angrily, It's wrong to do that! Especially if you're not telling them! 

Dad continues to smile and he walk back into the woods, I decide to follow.  As we walk through the woods I felt a wave of cold hit me, It reminded me of home.

S"You like the cold here?" He said, he continued to walk

R"да, reminds me of home" Russia admitted, not many places felt like home due to them being too hot. But here reminds me of home, it's not extremely cold like it is at home but it's cold enough.

S"Makes sense, We're in Alaska, it's America's Russian climate. soon to be child aswell" Soviet muttered the last part thinking I didn't hear it but I did. I felt my face getting warmer as I thought about it, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. As we reached the house, I looked at the flowers surrounding the house. The beautiful roses complemented the wood of the cabin, it was a medium size cabin, it wasn't large but it wasn't small.

I entered the cabin, Soviet disappeared again. I sat on the couch, I decided to finish the Hamilton movie. It was a good movie, not my favorite but it was good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I return from being absent, writer's block is no laughing matter.

I hope you liked this chapter, I guess it was more of a filler chapter than plot chapter but I think it was good.

Anyways it's currently 12:58 am so I might write more chapter's but idk yet.

Have a good day/night! ♡♡♡

884 words

Assassin's love ||RusAme||CountryHumans||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें