The death of Japanese Empire

{Third Person POV}

South Korea laid there, a pool of blood was around her head. She was beaten badly, there were cuts allover her, on her face, on her arms, on her stomach and legs. And there was another woman, she stood there with a bloody katana, she was smiling psychotically as she looked at her victim. She wasn't sure if she killed South Korea but it didn't matter, she would die due to blood loss any minuet now. The woman turned around and started to walk away from the unconscious girl on the floor, until she heard ringing from behind her. She turned around to see South on her phone, she was calling someone, JE could barely see the caller ID but once she did she knew it wasn't good, it said 'America'.

SK"J... E...." The girl managed to say before she fainted onto the floor. America hang up as soon as he knew the situation, JE is trying to kill South Korea.

JE struck the woman again for good measure. She then left the house and got into her car, she smiled as she drove. Most people kill for the money, JE kills purely for enjoyment. She loves the rush of adrenaline every time, for her it never gets old. She arrived at a bar.

She entered the bar and almost immediately spotted Third Reich,

JE"Hello Reich!" She said sitting next to him,

TR"Hello there JE, kill someone again?" He said drinking another bottle of booze

JE"Sure did! She did put up a fight tho, I'll giver her that." She said truthfully. South Korea blocked some of her attacks, but in the end it wasn't enough.

The two continued to talk while drinking alcohol, soon JE was tipsy and Reich was completely drunk. JE decided to take Reich back to his house.

{Time skip}

JE left Reich's house and was heading to her car when she spotted a figure next to it, she soon recognized him as America.

A"NSX Acura, like your style" he said looking at the woman's car

A"I also like your way of fighting, just not when it's one of my allies." America said turning around to face the Japanese woman.

JE"Fighting? Did I not kill her?" She said a bit rhetorically, she knew once America was involved there was a small chance South Korea would have actually died but there was still a chance.

A"No.... Although I think you already know that." He said calmly, which was very uncharacteristic of him.

JE"Well, what do you want?"

A"lots of things but, I thought I would challenge you to a duel" America said, a smirk forming on his face. He held up an object that shined in the moonlight, JE smiled as she realized America was holding a katana.

JE smiled and pulled out her katana and charged at the American, America simply doged the attack and swung his katana towards JE. He managed to graze her leg but no actual damage, JE smiled and swung her katana around grazing America's stomach. America began to smile as well.
The two continued to fight, occasionally grazing or cutting the other.
Soon they got tired, both were panting continuously and their swings became more careless as they continued.

A"M-maybe we sould stop" he said panting, he put his hands on his knees and crouched a bit.

JE"Y-yeah... You're better than I thought..." She said looking at America, she was also crouching and had her hands on her knees. America sighed and walked off to his own car, JE entered her car and blasted the AC.

After a while JE left, she looked for America's car but it was no where to be found. She shrugged it off and left, after a bit of driving she arrived at her house. She locked her car and went up to her door, she pulled out the keys and unlocked the door. She opened it and was thrown back as a loud bang echoed in her head, soon another loud bang was heard and she was thrown into the house across the street, she died on impact, the bricks around her had crimson red spatter on them. The house was on fire as America watches from the roof smiling, he was enjoying every moment of it. America jumped down from the roof and into a tree then hw landed on the floor, there wasn't even a scratch on him. He ran over to JE's body and picked it up, he carried the body back to the burning house and threw her body in there. He stood back and waited for a moment, he watched the flames grow and he saw ashes fly into the sky. America found the whole thing quite beautiful, of course this reminded him of the accident but he ignored that memory and focused on the future.
After a bit he went to where he threw JE's body, soon he found the body. It wasn't much of a body as it was bones with melted flesh. America made sure to pick up every last piece of JE's remains, he had a plan for the remains.
He put them all into a box, he made sure the skull was on top. He also found her katana and put that on top of the box so Iran would know it's JE, he also put 'from: Star's on it so Iran would know he's the one who killed her. He looked at the flames once more, he smiled again and drove off to Iran's house.
America found Iran's house due to him spying on her and following her. He thought about going to her house with a shotgun to get it done quick but he decided against that. Mostly because he had a plan and he needed Iran, alive, in order for it to work.
Soon he arrived at Iran's house, he put the box on her doorstep and pounded on the door as well as ringing the doorbell. He soon heard footsteps so ran to his car and left, he didn't wait to see Iran's reaction because he already knew she would smile and maybe chuckle a bit and take the box inside.
Which Iran did exactly that.

--------------------------------------
I tried to not describe it too gory sense it might make some people not read this chapter, I still tried to make it gory tho.

Thank you all for the reads and votes on this book it means a lot to me❤

Have a wonderful day/night!!❤

1101 words