Sister's

{{Third Person POV}}

Iran arrived at her company. Being greeted at the door, she made her way to her office. As she sat down she opened a drawer and grabbed the pistol. She checked the ammunition on the gun, fully loaded. She grabbed the gun and placed it on her lap. She pressed a number on the company phone:

Iq "Yes Boss?"

I "Come to my office. Take your time." Iran said. She sighed heavily, did she want to do this? No. Of-course she didn't. It was her sister after all. The person she grew up with, the person who cared for her after their parents'disappearance. But it was just business. Iraq should know that this job could cost her her life. 

Iran clicked the gun before Iraq entered the room. 

Iq "You wanted to see me?" She said happily

I "Yes," Iran said solemnly. She looked at her sister's happy face. But deep down Iran knew she had to. To keep Persia above the other's.

[Flash back]

 ? "Remember Iran, you'll take over my company once I die. So you need to become strong and cold for me, okay?" The man said holding Iran, his daughter, hand. 

I "I will! I'll make you happy!"

? "But your mommy doesn't like you taking over my company. She wants Iraq to take over the company. But you won't let that happen, right?"

Iran nodded as she happily grabbed the ice cream her father had bought for her.

[Flash back ends]

Iran sighed heavily as she thought: 'I'm sorry dad...'

(If you don't understand, Iraq owns the company. Iran is just the face.)

Iq "Well? What is it?"

I "I don't want to hurt America. He said he'd quit and never interfere with this line of work ever again as long as we leave him and his family." She said looking at her sister.

Iq "You've grown soft." She said, her face loosing the smile.

I "He has a family..."

Iq "Like you. You both are weak and pathetic excuses of assassins." She said putting her hand inside her jacket.

Iq "I thought you were fine with killing America. Family or none. I mean, I knew you had a weakness but just think about how much he harmed this company. Father's company. He killed Soviet, JE and many more. All of them were valuable workers, all of them killed by him. Iran, were the good guys. Plus, the kid has Russia as their dad. They'll be fine." She said removing her hand from under her jacket.

I "I know he did. That's why I hated him. But, do the kids deserve to grow up with one parent?"

Iq "I couldn't care less about his kids. They mean nothing to me. In fact, you just gave me an idea~" She said turning around and heading to the door. 

There was a loud bang. Iraq fell to the floor. The room now stained with her sister's blood. Iran felt a surge of guilt and pain go over her. She just killed her sister. Her own blood. But there wasn't much to change that now.

China came through the door. She looked around to see if her boss was still alive. She spotted Iraq holding a gun. China looked down, her eyes widened as she saw Iraq on the floor. Dead. 

Iran got up and walked past China,

I "Clean it up. I want it spotless." She said trying to sound emotionless but there was an obvious voice crack as she said those words.

China nodded. As soon as Iran shut the door China flipped Iraq. China let a tear trail down her face. She liked Iraq, and Iraq liked her. 

While it had only been a month since her hookup with North Korea, and her torture with America, her and Iraq were deeply in love. China knew that she would never see her love again. And it pained her to know that, but, now she needed revenge. And she knew, deep in her gut, it was America's fault.

-----------------------------------------

Wow, uhm. I guess China x Iraq is the ship for China. I actually had an idea for China and Iran to get together but China and Iraq makes for a better plot. I get that the ship was just introduced this chapter but this book isn't thought out. I'm just writing what comes to mind. 

Anyways have a lovely day/night!!!!!

714 words