Morning after

《Third person POV》

America woke up, he felt a pain in his lower back as he recalled the previous night's events. America blushed as he remembered the night, he also realized that Russia wasn't in bed. He sat up, much to his body's dismay, he sighed and stood up. He felt a bit lightheaded but quickly stabled himself and began to walk, his breathing hitched as he felt the pain in his ass. It was a price he would be willing to pay if he could relive last night's events.

America made his way downstairs and saw Russia cooking breakfast, he noticed that Russia always got up early and seemed to be making breakfast for him every day. America smiled as he saw Russia, a wave of comfort and familiarity washed over him as he hugged the Russian from behind.

R"Goodmorning звездное сияние~" he said smiling at America's presence.

A"Morning Ruski~" he said rolling the R, he was trying to come up with a nickname for Russia but everything Russia would understand. He pouted a bit but kissed Russia on the cheek and sat down on the couch as he waited for Russia. 

Once Russia finished he brought the food to the couch and placed the plates on the coffee taboe as he went back to the kitchen for drinks, America waited until Russia returned then he began to eat. America hummed a bit as he ate the food, it was delicious. It consisted of sunny-side up eggs, bacon and an apple, there was orange juice for a drink. Russia smiled as he saw his boyfriend eat his food contently, he found the boy to be cute when he was happy. Especially when he was under him, No. Russia thought as he immediately looked back at his food and keeping his eyes there, be loved America, he loved last night, but he doesn't want to get an erection while eating breakfast. America noticed that Russia was staring and then looked away, Pfft- is Ruski having thought's about me? Aww he's so cute~. America thought in a teasing manner.

A"About last night..." America said vaguely, he wanted to talk about it, to do it again but he didn't want to push Russia into something he didn't want to do.

R"Oh, ehm.... How's your back..?" he said a bit confused but also concerned, he did rail America last night. Pretty hard too.

A"It's fine, hurts a bit but I can manage" he said smiling to himself, he found this conversation to be amusing. Russia nodded and went back to eating.

A"Could we uh... Do it again.?" he said a bit hopeful that he wasn't pushing any boundaries. Russia perked up at the thought,

R"да! Tonight?" he said eagerly, he wanted it to happen again. To see America a moaning mess under him as he railed him repeatedly, he would do anything to feel that pleasure again.

A"Woah, calm down, not tonight. My ass does hurt, it needs a bit of time" he said a bit shocked at the Russian's reaction to the question of doing it again. But America knew he wasn't much better, he loved the feeling of being railed and the shivers Russia gave him with his hypnotizing accent. Russia nodded, you could tell he was a bit disappointed but he also understood. His hips were a bit sore from all the movement.

After the two finished eating they put their plates away and get changed and brush their teeth. America headed downstairs and looked out the window for a bit, he didn't know why he liked the out doors so much, maybe sense he lived in the middle of the woods his whole life. He then heard Russia come downstairs, happy. America had to admit, it took a little getting used to seeing Russia express so much emotion instead of being monotond. America then felt a bit sick, he looked back at Russia, he appeared to be just fine. America walked over to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet, he couldn't understand why until he put the situation together.

'Im pregnant' 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided mpreg, idk why but It's too late now. Man, I fucking hate school. The only class I enjoy is Social Studies, otherwise im sleeping in the back.

In class today one of my friends said "Africa's a country". Me and him argued for about five minute's until I told him "Africa is a continent! South Africa is a country!" we might not be friends after that.

Anyways, how was your day? I hope it was good and if it wasn't then I hope tomorrow will be better!! Have a ✨fabulous✨ day/night!!♡♡♡♡

763 words