The next day

Mentions of rape.

(this is after the meeting)

It was around midnight as a boy was running through the woods, crying. He had a union jack and thirteen stripes of red and white, behind him there was a glare of orange and red. The embers flew up into the sky, the ashes of what used to be there. The boy kept running until his leg's gave out, he then heard a crunch of leaves behind him.

?"Aw, did little Thirteen think he could out run a soldier?" they teased as they walked up to the boy, they grabbed him and dragged him back towards the fire. The boy screamed, kicked, punched but it was of no use. He was brought back to the village, there he saw the horror of what happend to the village. It was burning down around him, he saw the burned corpses of his friend's he saw the building's crumble under the heat of the fire. He saw a figure, a tall man approach him. He was wearing a top hat and a monocole, he was a blue country with a red cross and a white outline.

T"W-Why did you do this?" the boy said, he was scared and he felt betrayed.

?"Why not? There's no point in keeping them alive, they're useless to me." the man said, he was smiling. But not a genuine smile, more like a psychotic smile. 

?"You're no use to me either. Do what you want with him." He said as he turned around and waved his hand to dismiss them,

?"With pleasure~" the person holding Thirteen down said. They put their hand on Thirteen's jaw and turned his head to face his, they then started to kiss Thirteen. Thirteen tried to get away but it was no use, the guard had tied his hands and feet together, he was helpless, at the other's mercy, weak. The other person slid their other hand down Thirteen's back, they then started to take off Thirteen's pants.

America gasped as he sat up on the couch, he could feel tears form and drop out of his eyes. He just sat there looking at his hands, shaking and crying. He felt like his lower body refused to work, he put his hands on his face and just cried. What else could he do? It was the past, he can't change it. After Thirty-minutes America gained control of his body again and went to the fridge, he grabbed a beer and opened it and downed half the bottle. It was bitter and sour, it tasted disgusting. It was perfect. America grabbed as many as he could hold and downed all of them, he couldn't care less about work, he just wanted to forget the whole thing. He started to cry, not because he was sad but because of the alcohol influence on him, after a while he managed to get up. He wobbled his way over to his bathroom and stared in the mirror, he tilted his head to the right and said,

A"Wow, this is so cool! But who are you?" he said in a childish tone, then he caught a glimpse of a red country,

A"Who are you?" he said giggling a bit. Then Soviet appeared next to him,

S"I see you got drunk again." he said rolling his eyes, he always found 'drinking away your memories' was stupid. Mostly because America was doing it.

A"Huh? Oh wait you're Russia's -hic- Dad right?" he said a little bit sloshy 

S"да" Wait, why am I talking to this bastard? I came here to torture him. Soviet thought,

A"Your kid's hot" he said giggling, he was thinking of Russia and how hot he looked in the suit's he wears, 

A"Wonder what he looks like with his clothes off~" he giggled when he saw Soviet's expression, it was disgust. Whether that be sense that was his kid or because they were both boys, America couldn't decide which. But America was amused with this answer, he missed taunting Soviet everyday. America opened his mouth and turned his head to Soviet's direction but he was no longer there.

 Must have disgusted him so much, oh well there's always next time! America said to himself and left the bathroom grinning, he then saw the time. 7:30 a.m. America then realized that he had work, he couldn't care less. He plopped onto his bed and started dozing off, he didn't want to sleep. Just incase of a nightmare but there was nothing else to do exept watch TV.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason I didn't say the gender of the person who r@ped Thirteen is I don't want there to be any stereotypes. Most people think only girls and get r@ped but that's not true, boys can get r@ped too. And it could be by any gender, Male, Female, Cisgender, Bigender, Agender, Nonbinary, Trans, in the end we are all humans and we are all capable of doing bad things. I don't know if pointing this out is good but it's the truth.

To make this chapter end on a better note here are some baby animals!

Thank you all for over 100 views!!Hope you are having a wonderful morning/afternoon/night!!♡♡

913 words