Gun point

{{Third Person POV}}

America stood facing Iran, who was holding a gun to his head. 

A "How did you find me?" He said aggravatingly 

I "Wow, time outside the job has affected you this much, has it? Well, it's not exactly like you were trying to hide. And if you were, why would you move into your best friend's home? It's the first place anyone would check! Well, besides Russia's house of-course but as you know Ukraine would inform us if you arrived. "

America thought about it, and he knew Iran was right. How could he be so stupid? He was disappointed in himself for not seeing the obvious flaw in living here. 

A "Well, you going to blow this house up as well?"

I "No. Why would-"

A "Why?"

I "Do you want me to blow this place up?"

A "No, but why wouldn't you? It's the reasonable thing to do."

Iran didn't respond, she only glanced at the bedroom and quickly went back to America. 'Does she have a thing for Russia-' Then it clicked, Iran felt sympathy. But for who? Russia? Him? Or his kids. 

Iran does have one weakness we are aware of, seeing as how she is in her thirties she made some decisions back then which inevitably led to pregnancy.   

A "So she has a kid?"

B "Yes. We don't know who they are or where they are, but we know they exist."

So that's why Iran was feeling sympathy, she felt bad for the kids. Kids were her weakness. But then why even explode America in the first place then? Then America thought about it more, China was the one who planted the bomb. China could be acting on her own. All America had to do was play his cards right.

I "Why would I want to? What makes you think I would?"

A "Well my house didn't explode on a gas leak. It was your people, China specifically, who planted it."

America saw Iran grow annoyed. 

I "Doesn't matter. You're not pregnant anymore"

A "But we want the same thing, no?"

I "What-"

A "We want to live with our kids. Make memories with them, not fight a war."

I "they don't know me anyway..." She mumbled. Realizing she was dropping her guard she raised the gun to America's head, again.

A "But we can change that, if you just walk away, you can go back to your kid. or kids. But it's not too late to see them." He reassured her. Inching closer

I "No. I know what you're doing. Step back" She said, a click sounded as she removed the safety.

A "You went to go see them, right? That's why you weren't here." he said taking another step towards her.

I "No." 

There was a loud bang. 

Russia jolted awake, and so did the children. Russia wanted to quiet them down but he knew that sound all too well.

He ran into the living room to see America bleeding out on the floor. Iran is nowhere to be seen. Russia was a bit more calm, after America's attempted suicide he learned some medical procedures. Healing a gunshot was one of them.

In about an hour America was bandaged up and sitting in the tub, washing all the blood off. He felt lightheaded when he tried to get out. Russia gave him water and helped him get out of the tub and change. 

Russia put the kids to sleep and fed them. America was thankful, but he also found it a bit amusing. Russia being the house-husband, he never saw Russia in that role but America had to admit, Russia was fulfilling that role pretty well.

Iran ran out of the house and quickly hid. She did feel a tad guilty, maybe America was right. She should quit and take care of her kids. But... she had a legacy to fulfill, she can't quit. Especially since she shot America in the shoulder instead of the head. Like she planned. She was growing soft. She needed to change that. 

She left knowing what she had to do.

---------------------------------

So its 9:00 rn, and there's Thursday night football. 

It's the Chicago bears vs Washington Commanders. I'm saying the Bears win.

Anyways, have a wonderful day/night♡♡♡

689 words