What does Canada know?

《Third Person POV》

America had suspicions that China had a crush on Russia but he could never confirm nor deny it. But after he saw what China and North Korea did, he highly doubted China liked Russia, anymore at least. 

But now that he had Mexico as his main suspect he decided to go to Canada's house, seeing as how they're dating. Then he would go to Cuba's house, her and Mexico have been close friends for years. Even when America and Cuba broke up Mexico stayed by Cuba's side, and America respected that. 

So he was driving to Canada's house, he grabbed his glasses and put them on. Canada could always tell when America was lying or when he was nervous so he decided it would be best to hide his emotions entirely. 

He knocked on Canada's door and it quickly opened,

C "Any news?" He said urgently. America shook his head,

C "Well come in..." He said disappointingly.

America stepped inside and smelt the sweet scent of maple and cinnamon. It was a friendly scent, but America couldn't focus on that right now. He was trying to identify a leak, not play catch-up with his brother. 

A "I actually came here to talk about Mexico,"

C "About what?"

A "Has she mentioned anyone by the name of China?"

C "No, why?"

A "I think that's the person who took her. No, it was her, I heard her talk."

C "What does she look like?"

A "Red, looks fairly young, attractive, long hair, tall, she also has a yellow design in the corner of her flag."

C "No, never seen her," he sighed. Although, he wasn't worried about Mexico sense his brother was looking for her but now he was doubting America's abilities. He knew America was amazing at his job when he did field work but, it has been a while.

America continued to ask questions about Mexico's personal life and Canada answered as much as he could. 

A "Well, thanks for answering my questions, i'll be taking my leave now." He said as he got up, he grunted a bit. His back was hurting from carrying the weight but he didn't mind. 

After he left Canada sighed heavily, he didn't like lying, much less to his family but he needed to. And Canada made Mexico promise that America wouldn't get hurt, so he agreed. 

To make Mexico happy.

---------------------------------------------------

Another chapter~ 

I feel like I need to make a longer chapter, but oh well. Not this chapter.

A fight broke out in my cafeteria today, it was wild. People screaming "FIGHT!" and others standing on chairs. One of my teachers ran to the other side of the cafeteria to break-up the fight. 

Anyways have a marvelously spectacular day/night!!

447 words