Asking

《Russia's POV》

I jolted awake, it was a dream? Why did it have to be a dream?! But did I really say that? I love him? My face grew warm, I thought about America's laugh, my face grew hotter, his smile, his hair, his clothes, his personality. All of it I love. But he still killed Dad, y'know what for once im going to listen to this voice in my head and im going to go to Dad's grave.

I get up and get dressed, Belarus is asleep while Ukraine is making coffee,

U"Goodmorning Russ, going some where?" 

R"Yeah, I might not be back for a while!" I said and I ran to my car and drove as fast as I could to the graveyard. 

I searched around for the name 'Soviet Union' and I spot it near the back, I run up to it and say,

R"Hey dad, it's me... Russia I came here to ask you something. I know you might not respond but I feel like I need to ask anyway." I said a bit nervous, I guess I should tell him im gay while im here. I mean I think im gay, I've never felt attraction to girls and America is a boy and I love him so, im pretty sure im gay.

R"So im Gay... For the man who killed you..." This sounds so wrong for me to say,

R"And I came here to ask you if it's alright..." What am I doing, he can't even see me let alone hear me...

?"Its alright, as long as it makes you happy..." Someone said next to me, I turn my head to look at them and I see my Dad.

R"Wh- How?!" I said confused, 

S"Magic."

R"That's vague"

S"But son really, if he makes you happy then go for it." He said smiling

R"Thanks Dad!" I said and hugged him, it was weird sense I could touch him but I couldn't feel him at the same time.

S"But I would hurry if I were you" he said hugginng back,

R"Why?"

S"He's almost dead,"

R"WHAT! WHERE?!" I yelled I grabbed my car keys and unlocked the car, I was getting ready to bolt to the car.

S"His house, but you don't know where it is. I'll come along and give you instructions." He said, I then bolted to the car, as soon as I sat down I drove away. I didn't get to put a seatbelt on, My dad instucted me the whole way there. He told me to stop driving because the trees were to big for a car to pass through, I ran until I spotted a wooden house. I ran inside, he told me end of the hallway there is a bedroom, it's in that bathroom. 

I run to the end of the hallway to find America laying in a pool of his own blood, there were pills, a razor and beer surrounding him. I put my hand on America's neck to check for a pulse, I sighed in relief as I felt a pulse I picked him up. 

R"Should I take him to a hospital?" I looked to my dad worriedly, he shook his head 'No' when I remembered one of America's brother's is a doctor! Canada, I think. But I don't have his number,

R"Do you know America's password?"

S"0013"

I typed in the numbers and the phone unlocked, I went to contact's and called Canada.

C"Hello?"

R"America needs help but im not a doctor," I said urgently,

C"Im on my way."

I hanged up the call and kept a hand on America's neck to make sure he had a pulse. I waited for five minuet's until Canada arrived, he had a breifcase with him. He studied America for a few minuet's until he grabbed something out of his briefcase.

●•{Time skip}•●

Canada said goodbye to me and said that I made the right decision of calling him instead of the hospital. I asked why and all I got was him chuckling and leaving.

I turned to America who was opening his eyes, Canada said he was going to be weak and he would need help for a while, so I decided to stay with him until he's better.

A"R-Russia wh-at are you d-doing here?" he said, he had to breathe for air in between sentences.

R"Im going to take care of you, not as in kill you but nurse you back to health" I said reassuringly. I don't think now is the best time to tell him I love him,

A"W-Why?" he said trying to get up but failing 

R"I talked with my dad, he said he wouldn't want me to hate you because of him." That was a lie and I knew it, but I can't tell him I love him yet. It should be later when he has enough strength,

A"O-oh.. Okay t-then" he said, he looked behind me. Soviet was there 

R"Can you see him?" He nodded his head

R"Do you want to watch something?" I asked

A"y-yeah" he said, but then he looked to see that he was on his bed and he opened his mouth but before he could say anything I picked him up and carried him to the couch. He didn't look at me the whole time, probably because he was embarassed.

A"Thanks..." I set him down on the couch and grabbed the remote and a blanket.

A"Ever watch Hamilton?" he said looking at me, I shook my head. He then nodded and went to disne+ and put on Hamilton, it was two hours and forty minuet's. 

●•{Time skip}•●

America fell asleep before the movie ended but I didn't mind, it was a good movie. All the song's were good and the dancing was outstanding. America was laying on my shoulder, he looked so cute when he was sleeping. I kissed his forehead and leaned my had against his. I soon fell asleep aswell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Russia finally knows his feeling's for America! Took him long enough.

I know this story is a little fast paced but Im trying.

We are getting closer to a confession!

If you haven't watched Hamilton go watch it. It is a long movie but all the songs and the dancing is really cool, especially because if they mess up they can't fix it sense it was a live movie.

Hope you continue reading! Have a lovely day/night ♡

1029 words